Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

We should murder this saints side

They’re not that bad. They can and will beat us if we go in half arsed like yesterday. They’ve beaten Collingwood, and 5 of their losses were by under 2 goals. They usually fall just short, but it’s always a tough game. They don’t get blown out often. Only Bulldogs and maybe Melbourne really got hold of them this season.

They’re not that bad. They can and will beat us if we go in half arsed like yesterday.

North will beat us if we play 4 lazy quarters. I am presuming we will come out with a bit of resolve like most weeks.

viewing the port board is always a bit of entertainment, they're cheering on the saints at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man North always play their best against us. They have a vendetta. And Port always pull something outta their asses against us. I hope the Freo game, like the Tigers game, wakes this team up.

If we lose next week it's a different discussion, but based on what we have seen this year we should expect at least a win. I could see an odd game like the Eagles one mind you.

Man North always play their best against us. They have a vendetta. And Port always pull something outta their asses against us. I hope the Freo game, like the Tigers game, wakes this team up.
When we play port, we'll probably lose to a game saving falcon from McEntee on the line then que to Kenny on the sidelines doing the macarena

kennycheerleader.jpg

Yeah probably be a 3-4 goal ordinary win. Not convincing but just good enough.

What I would like is a statement win where we dominate all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back