Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be ripping your hair out if you're a Bulldogs fan. Look like a top-4 team one week, bottom-4 the next.

You would probably be sitting behind the bottle o with a dart and a good bag in your slippers if you were a Bulldogs fan.

we aren't ever going to have a better chance imo

This is it imo.

No real dominate Victorian team Geelong are done Pies by some miracle if they make it will be completely out of petrol tickets.

Carlton unproven who else? Brisbane maybe but a shitload has to go right for them to make the top 4, Bulldogs getting destroyed.

This is it imo.

No real dominate Victorian team Geelong are done Pies by some miracle if they make it will be completely out of petrol tickets.

Carlton unproven who else? Brisbane maybe but a shitload has to go right for them to make the top 4, Bulldogs getting destroyed.
Carlton impress me but they are carrying a weight of expectation , and we match them well, won't ever get a better good Victorian team to play in a way, if that makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a good mate there , picked up
Last season

They all love him and stand by him

F Knows

Their best is good, who knows. I feel like Bont is overrated but I said that about Merrett and it went well.

Carlton impress me but they are carrying a weight of expectation , and we match them well, won't ever get a better good Victorian team to play in a way, if that makes sense

Yep we will always be at a disadvantage its intrinsic and built in, yer been on Carlton since 2022 they have all the bits for a flag tilt.

But like you said expectation they will carry is huge.

Don’t get the dogs

Up and down

Have the list

Hate the unpredictability
Mate they are not top 4 quality. Do they really have the list ? The Media are in raptures over their list which continually sees them overrated and left well short of expectations when you look at what they produce. They have one superstar, a couple of potential young guns, a few honest toilers and a handful that would not be best 23 at a top 4 list club. Anyway that’s my take on them.

North won't be as easy next week as they would have been previously
If they lose this though it'd be 4 straight weeks of close and very honourable losses. Dam wall could break if they give up a bit. Or it could go the other way and they dig their heels in even more to try and get that W they're searching for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back