Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

“Bridge professional standards”

Yikes
You do realise that could also mean doing extra running work to meet AFL level because it’s something he was lacking.

Not necessarily that he is on the nosebeers and couldn’t give a **** about training (if anything close to this was true, Ross would of had him banished from Moorabbin)

You do realise that could also mean doing extra running work to meet AFL level because it’s something he was lacking.

Not necessarily that he is on the nosebeers and couldn’t give a * about training (if anything close to this was true, Ross would of had him banished from Moorabbin)
Exactly. The kid is 18 or 19...it's his first pre-season. It would be a BIG step up. I think we can cut him a little slack. He'll be in the VFL for the year anyway, might as well get to know his teammates.

Not necessarily that he is on the nosebeers and couldn’t give a * about training (if anything close to this was true, Ross would of had him banished from Moorabbin)
Don’t remember saying otherwise? Just said yikes

There is always a reason why players slide in the draft.
And of course. Let’s hope he pulls his finger out because Cleary he’s not mature enough right now. I would’ve been the same at his age so I don’t really fault him. But if he’s ever gonna make it he’s really gotta have the self drive to get there. Interesting to see how his career pans out

Interesting though - all the other first years seem to be keeping up. All the same I dont mind it - sends him a little message - hopefully he is smart enough to get the hint.

Interesting though - all the other first years seem to be keeping up. All the same I dont mind it - sends him a little message - hopefully he is smart enough to get the hint.
Sacrifice one to educate a 1000

Was one of RTBs favorite sayings

He missed all of last pre season and a fair chunk of the season due to suspension - plausible to think this is hard yakka for him right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ff
Exactly. The kid is 18 or 19...it's his first pre-season. It would be a BIG step up. I think we can cut him a little slack. He'll be in the VFL for the year anyway, might as well get to know his teammates.
Certainly looked lonely running the boundary by himself today the only one in the rehab group. Looked like the naughty boy in the group. Applied himself and definately raised a sweat.

ff

Certainly looked lonely running the boundary by himself today the only one in the rehab group. Looked like the naughty boy in the group. Applied himself and definately raised a sweat.
Does that mean Jones, Hayes and Crouch were with main group today?
Assume Butler and Van Es weren't out there and in DFC like recent times.

Well another embarrassing season has already started to unfold at Moorabbin. Our coach has bullied every good person out of the place, we’re stealing money from a charity, we sack our CEO and now our star draftee has been delisted…..and it’s only January!

And Ari bullied them all so badly he got sent to the VFL.

Well another embarrassing season has already started to unfold at Moorabbin. Our coach has bullied every good person out of the place, we’re stealing money from a charity, we sack our CEO and now our star draftee has been delisted…..and it’s only January!
Not to mention the worst footballer to ever lace ‘em up at the top level, Titanic Sharman, is still on the list.

Blow it all up and start again, I say!

Not to mention the worst footballer to ever lace ‘em up at the top level, Titanic Sharman, is still on the list.

Blow it all up and start again, I say!

Personally I'd also fire our media team, where's our celebration of Ming changing a cap over or tying his shoe laces and thus showing extraordinary flexibility and reach? Dropped the ball much, I mean have a look at the Eagles and no wonder they're the money club.

Dow is a big loss unfortunately. Midfield looking a little threadbare to start the season if Crouch is also injured.
I was looking forward to seeing if Dow could keep improving. However, I think I can live with some midfield time going to Windy, Owens, and Pou through the pre season and early rounds. Last years midfield was way off getting us into contention. Unless our new additions via draft and trade can push at least a couple out we will continue to mill in the 6th to 12th log jam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back