News 2024 Preseason Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 posts in 14 years, and lots on the SC board in the last month. What's got you out of hibernation this particular preseason? Your other ID been banned?
They’ll get back to you in 3-5 business days, mate.

Currently on a forced holiday.

Worst year for premium forwards.
Best year ever for rookies and rookies priced players?

Supercoach Gods giveth and taketh away.

Also, is it crazy to fade McKercher for Lazzaro if funds are tight?
I don’t think so.
Laz role looked good today, found it enough times and he has DPP from the off.

McKercher will almost certainly get DPP but watching North today I’m a bit less bullish on him being Sheezel V2… not sure there’s enough chips to go around

Actually, people went off Fisher because he pinged a string - then apparently didn’t ping it - then properly pinged it 2 weeks later

I personally don’t want to pick Fisher because I think he screams trap but if he’s going to run around unattended behind the ball doing as he pleases… he wouldn’t be the worst player to be a good SC option because of his role
you could say... hes loose at half back.

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

I don’t think so.
Laz role looked good today, found it enough times and he has DPP from the off.

McKercher will almost certainly get DPP but watching North today I’m a bit less bullish on him being Sheezel V2… not sure there’s enough chips to go around
Wonder if they try him more in midfield to get involved.

Depends what you consider a trap. If Fisher goes ded in round 3 he's a trap, but his scoring potential is huge so if he gets to even round 10 it will be a good pick.

500 posts in 14 years, and lots on the SC board in the last month. What's got you out of hibernation this particular preseason? Your other ID been banned?
I like the sc board because I have mates here who don't necessarily go for north.
It's like the real world. I never visit the main board it's all adversarial bs.
Best that doesn't filter in here is my view.

Wonder if they try him more in midfield to get involved.
Is there room for him? I reckon if they’re going to push any of them into the guts it will be Sheezel… more mature body (only just) and he’s going to end up there long term anyway

I like the sc board because I have mates here who don't necessarily go for north.
It's like the real world. I never visit the main board it's all adversarial bs.
Best that doesn't filter in here is my view.
Agreed.

The club stuff seeps in here too. There are some posters here that will bite at any criticism of their teams players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we've got

Jake Lloyd - The Mighty Gull
Nick Daicos - Supreme Gull
Ziegull
Sheezgull

What does Zac become? Fishgull? We can do better than that.

Agreed.

The club stuff seeps in here too. There are some posters here that will bite at any criticism of their teams players.
Yep. I try not to bight myself. My team is shit I know it, you know it, let's discuss sc picks. It's funny the guys that have inherent biases towards teams or players never rank in the top 5k.

So we've got

Ziegull
Sheezgull

The Albatross?

Agreed.

Almost never venture onto the main board.
Occasional forays into Bay 13 if Mofra is posting.
Don't actively post on the Pies forum much either, just read relevant stuff passively.
Too much adversarial stuff, tiresome tbh.
Don't need that here, it is a place where the club blinkers get left at the door, by and large.
Better that way.

So we've got

Ziegull
Sheezgull

The Flake? Usually goes well with bulk chips…

Knee jerk reaction incoming in 3, 2, 1
Yeah, his preseason has been good and he has looked in good nick.
Wouldn't change anything for me, but tbh currently don't have him anyway - only because of the niggle risk, good as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back