News 2024 Preseason Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst year for premium forwards.
Best year ever for rookies and rookies priced players?

Supercoach Gods giveth and taketh away.

Also, is it crazy to fade McKercher for Lazzaro if funds are tight?
Happily fade both tbh

So we've got

Jake Lloyd - The Mighty Gull
Nick Daicos - Supreme Gull
Ziegull
Sheezgull

What does Zac become? Fishgull? We can do better than that.
Kingfisher. Merry merry king of the bush is he.

What's NWM's output like with vs without Sinclair (whether out or just playing more thru midfield)?
Big gap?
The word was Sinclair would play more midfield ....and NWM would be the "man" in the St Kilda DEF

So, I don't think Sinclair will have much of an impact on NWM ....but his absence should positively benefit Steele

So we've got

Jake Lloyd - The Mighty Gull
Nick Daicos - Supreme Gull
Ziegull
Sheezgull

What does Zac become? Fishgull? We can do better than that.

Anguller :moustache:

The word was Sinclair would play more midfield ....and NWM would be the "man" in the St Kilda DEF

So, I don't think Sinclair will have much of an impact on NWM ....but his absence should positively benefit Steele

I'm hoping it dosen't effect my latest recruit Bonner :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LDU probably has a date with Hayden Young in R2.

LDU was smiling and laughing after the final siren. Didn't seem to phased about his perfomance.
I'm no AFL expert when it comes to coaching but it wouldn't surprise me if LDU's only instruction today was to not get hurt. Coaches don't need to see what the premium players have got in these games. They want to see what the fringe players have.

I'm no AFL expert when it comes to coaching but it wouldn't surprise me if LDU's only instruction today was to not get hurt. Coaches don't need to see what the premium players have got in these games. They want to see what the fringe players have.
100% he was in cruise control all game

Lol. What did he do this time?

He strikes me as one of those people who can't handle having their opinions challenged when they might be wrong so the last ditch defense mechanism is abuse.
Not what you're talking about mate but how did you get the tradeaholic badge???
I think very much qualify for this one.

Back on topic, so Bombers fan lost their shit??? Meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back