Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Who played well for the Blues in Round 15 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps is seriously a once in a generation player. I feel like we wouldn't be having this success without his buy in and strong leadership, committed to the end to see us succeed. We are extremely lucky to have him and credit to his parents for raising their kid to have such strong morals, loyalty and humility ❤️
1000 percent 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Cripps is seriously a once in a generation player. I feel like we wouldn't be having this success without his buy in and strong leadership, committed to the end to see us succeed. We are extremely lucky to have him and credit to his parents for raising their kid to have such strong morals, loyalty and humility ❤️

Funny to say this given he has won a brownlow, but it's the best I've ever seen him move. Charlie numero duo

Was having the discussion with my brother at the game as to his standing in our history if we manage to clinch the silverware - captain through a very difficult time and during our most sustained period of no success. Has carried us on his shoulders, achieved the ultimate individual prize and has stuck fat. If he can captain this team to a premiership he’ll be right up there in the convo of the greatest ever Blue

Cowan was sluggish early, but as soon as he banged a few bodies, he became more confident
One thing you know with Cowan is that he will put his body on the line and tackle. Absolutely loves the crash and bash of footy.

He is a player who is still finding his feet at AFL level and just needs to have some composure with his footy. Each game I see more growth in him.

I really love him as a player and hopefully he continues to grow and become Newman's replacement when he retires. Hell of a Cannon on him too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it's only 4:30 pm here Aphrodite so I'm enjoying the replay too.
I really liked it when Tom threw the footy at Sam at the end of 1st q.😂😛

One thing you know with Cowan is that he will put his body on the line and tackle. Absolutely loves the crash and bash of footy.

He is a player who is still finding his feet at AFL level and just needs to have some composure with his footy. Each game I see more growth in him.

I really love him as a player and hopefully he continues to grow and become Newman's replacement when he retires. Hell of a Cannon on him too
Cowan genuinely should get the Rising Star nomination this week. Surprising that he hasn't had one so far.

Well, sure am glad that the umpire's howler of a call on Cameron's play on goal wasn't a factor.

Umpire needs to take a good hard look at himself after that ridiculous call.
Read elsewhere apparently the umpire was calling the end of the quarter and it wasn't a play on call.

Can anyone add to this?

With better finishing

Thought he was a decent role player, but exceeded my expectations.

Coona Blues rated him, been huge
Cinc is like Cotts. He's exceeding expectations by a huge margin!

What a great day!!!

Aussies had a win in the T20, Storm had a win up in QLD to remain top of the ladder, and I went to the G to watch the boys demolish the pussies.

Plans for Saturday.....head to Princes Park to cheer on the VFL boys and watch Cooper Lord's first game in the navy, then home for the roast dinner and watch tonight's replay.

As an aside, I'm not sure how Elijah's game looked on the TV screen, but being at the game there were times that you shake your head in disbelief....absolute freakish skills. Gerard Healy was a massive rap on him during the course of the game - reckons if you went back to revisit the 2020 draft, he'd be even higher than his pick #7.

What I've loved about our last 2 games is that our opponents have still been in the game at 3/4 quarter time (although it would have taken a monster effort from the Cats to get up tonight), and we've kicked it up a gear and won the game with a great 10 minute patch of footy. Great team effort tonight.

Also:
  • We've got a good one in Elijah.
  • Cinc has been huge and is becoming a very important player for us.
  • TDK..Just wow!
  • Cowan is developing nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Back