Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Who played well for the Blues in Round 15 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Cincotta move like Dane swan. Doesn't go to ground. One touch hands. Wtffffff. That was an unbelievably good game from him.
We’ve found our own version you think, if that’s the case then happy days 👍
So glad we got him instead of Markov, he looks to have some great upside still within his overall game…

When are we re-signing owies? Fantastic with 3 goals and 20 goals for the season thus far. Loves the club!
Very underrated player.
I could watch that tackle 1000 times.
Tuohy is smart p...k that has had a lot to say over the years. Likes pulling at his hoops every time he kicks a goal and gives it to the crowd.
Owies let HIM know just what he thought last night.

Why does Cincotta move like Dane swan. Doesn't go to ground. One touch hands. Wtffffff. That was an unbelievably good game from him.
Could you imagine how hes feeling at the moment. Hes just put through his second on a friday night at the g, playing on a 5 time all australian, the crowd going nuts. Just so far from the gym in geelong west…. Bewildering

Very underrated player.
Tuohy is smart p...k that has had a lot to say over the years. Likes pulling at his hoops every time he kicks a goal and gives it to the crowd.
Some still focus on his limitations rather than his actual output.

We’d be crazy not to sign him up. I’m sure other clubs would be interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we traded williams I watched his highlight package and thought gee wiz he’s got some moves

Was thinking he’s exactly what we need in our midfield but then came the awful injury

He’s now clearly at that level again banbooziling oppo - hes deceptive sidesteps are throwing oppos left tight and centre 😍

Very underrated player.
Here's an interesting stat. Matt Owies has kicked the same amount of goals this year ,(20) as Shai Bolton and Bobby Hill and more than Toby Greene and Charlie Cameron.

When are we re-signing owies? Fantastic with 3 goals and 20 goals for the season thus far. Loves the club!
Three comments from me (who had to leave at 3-4 time as 9yo was unwell):

1. Team, team, team - the stars (Harry, Chuck, Cripps etc.) are getting a buzz when the lesser lights get the business done;
2. Not enough love for Matt Owies - could have had 4 in H1.
3. Is there a bigger flog in the AFL than Patrick Dangerfield?

Very underrated player.
Was that the tackle that resulted in a set shot & goal ?

Reckon Walsh saved him from a 5 week holiday by arching his back as he was being pinned and slammed to the ground. Incredibly dangerous tackle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
must go for that.

Discount the outcome (that thankfully SW was uninjured and played on), that was a deliberately dangerous tackle.

Danger knew exactly what he was doing....

Was their an explanation as to why geelongs goal after the siren in q2 was allowed to stand? Umpire called play on but never heard why it wasn't ruled out.
Apparently the hands up was to signal end of the quarter, and wasn't a play on call.

Should've been play on if adjudicated correctly as Cameron didn't kick the ball from directly behind the man on the mark.

Cerra to come straight back in when ready, the rest are going to have to earn a recall. Great position to be in.

Great post. But this the one point that I disagree with.

He's had, what, 4 or 5 hamstring setbacks over the last 10 to 12 months?

If we're not desperate I'd love to see him play a half and then there quarters of a VFL game to get some footy into his body befote we throw him back into the seniors.

Has nothing to do with him being good enough, of course he is, but every time we throw him to the wolves he seems to suffer reinjury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Back