Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Who played well for the Blues in Round 15 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, the ball gets caught under him, creating a pivot point, as Jordon Lewis suggested.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app
BT said immediately after the tackle. ie live on air, that Walsh deliberately hit his head on the ground after the tackle.
Then he wanders through the change rooms talking to all the guys, including Walsh like he's their' best mate.
It's time that CH7 got rid of both BT and Richo. Neither of them can remain unbiased during a broadcast and continually ramble on during live play.
Both are 'nuff, 'nuff commentators.

BT said immediately after the tackle. ie live on air, that Walsh deliberately hit his head on the ground after the tackle.
Then he wanders through the change rooms talking to all the guys, including Walsh like he's their' best mate.
It's time that CH7 got rid of both BT and Richo. Neither of them can remain unbiased during a broadcast and continually ramble on during live play.
Expect BT to be called up by Geelong as an expert witness

There is a online petition to get rid of BT.

Get onboard

Coaches' Votes

9 - Patrick Cripps (CARL)
7 - Tom De Koning (CARL)
7 - Sam Walsh (CARL)
4 - Charlie Curnow (CARL)
2 - Alex Cincotta (CARL)
1 - Matthew Kennedy (CARL)

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing when BT was suggesting that Walsh drove his own head into the turf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Kennedy is one of our most underrated/important players, has played a number of roles, in every arc

We can certainly win games without him, like we have when Weitering and Walsh missed, but not only did he have a ripping preseason, his form even as a role player has been outstanding
Agreed, but his best output is very clearly when he spends most of a game as a mid...

Stars are lining up

Stars Lettering GIF

Think Voss should start playing Crippa forward more too - he's a good or better overhead mark, obviously he's a big, big unit (with a bit of mongrel) and he's tidied up his goal kicking markedly.

His forward craft is iffy. Gets in the way of the big boys a bit, that’s his only issue.

Primary mid with a licence to float fwd is his best go.

If he can play as a 3rd tall in his latter years, I’d imagine he’d need to spend a full pre season or two learning the position, because it’s a bloody hard thing to learn.

Also, the ball gets caught under him, creating a pivot point, as Jordon Lewis suggested.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can't always read tone on this. I hope you're being facetious lol.
Now, I'm not a physicist buy I'd say that under all those forces the last thing you'd be hoping to do is to have your head hit the ground because the chances of damage to the spinal chord would be extremely high.
I am. What Dangerfield did was extremely dangerous. By completely leaving his feet he put all of hit weight through Walsh and that momentum could've ended up way more dangerous. A bit lower in the tackle and it's a hip drop, outlawed in rugby league because of high injury occurrence to the lower legs. A bit higher/ further forward and Walsh was in danger the other way. Attrocious tackle technique.

Gotta say I was looking forward to the C.Scott presser post game and was fully expecting anger along with whinging and moaning about all and sundry.

I dips me lid to him however as he was honest and straight up said a few times that we were SIMPLY TOO GOOD.

He looked like he was a little stunned and resigned to the fact that his team could not compete against us.

He looked like a thoroughly beaten man with no answers.

Would not surprise if he was to resign at years end, have some time off, refresh and come back for Tassie.

Would be a perfect fit IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Back