Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Now the number 1 rated side in the last 5 weeks and the year

Last 5 weeks, highest number of goal scorers
Here’s my line of thought from here on in…
Finishing 2nd is as good as finishing 1st when that 1st team is from interstate.

Guys. Guyyyyyys.
I feel like nobody is taking me seriously when I say....
We will not lose another game.
GF included.
100 likes on this post and ill get it tattooed to my body. I'll post pics to prove it.

Not sure about that hope you’re right though.

I’ve said on record we won’t lose if we make it I’ll stick with that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As for Brian Taylor today:

It’s ****ing amazing every ****ing commentator can roll out the “brown paper bag” gags, but wo betide any commentator who even mentions “syringe” or “searching for a vein”.

:rolleyes:
Coming from the same muppet who said "Fritsch for the win" on Friday night when Melbourne was down six. I wouldn't bother listening to those who aren't worth the time of day.

A lot to like in the second half , Fog and Orazio with 7 goals between them.

Cripps one of the best games i have seen him play.

I thought Cerra looked great and Saad probably our best defender.

Really important win for us today , GWS next week the next challenge.
99% right. Only Newey.was.best defender, but Saad had a very good.game ;)

I'm obviously very happy with how we're going but from what I've seen the good teams have:

- Gears: We definitely have this. Our last 3 wins have been great team efforts, but when games have been in the balance, it's been short patches of footy to put game beyond doubt. Pretty sure we kicked 5 goals in 8 minutes today.

- A very good 'bottom' 6: Don't need to say much here but it's so good to see great team effort every week, as well as everyone playing their role well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a feeling Charlie and Harry would be held today and that Orazio would kick a few - just felt like it’d be his turn

He’d been getting to the right spot for weeks now and not being used, or sacrificing his own shots on goal to bring others into the game

Deserved four goal performance, that last banana was vintage Fantasia

Oh, and we got him and Elijah (who is one of our best players) for a future 3rd round

I dont think harry was well held at all. Harry did himself in. Drop marks, missed easy shots at goal. He was on early, just he wasnt ON.

I guess it's your choice if you want to use such a derogatory sledge. The term is highly offensive and is used to degrade women...but if you can't see that then i can't change your interpretation
Of it and use of the word.
Aren't you the person who wanted the * 7000 thread closed?

As for using a derogatory sledge against an opposition team. Grow a pair... do you get all upset when they call us Carlscum or cheats? If you want a reference to how bitches is used, I would like to refer you to the song by Ice T called Bitches 2.

What's going on with Ollie?

I don't care so much about the low possession games. but he looks really out of sorts.

His strength was his running. I'm sure he's still doing plenty of it.. but he doesn't seem to be gut running into space and helping us transition the footy.

His contested work has never been a strength but it seems he's losing more 1 on 1 contests than ever before.

I've said this before.. but he needs to a massive summer in the gym and put on 5kg of muscle.

For now I don't know what the answer is.

Take a bow Orazio - 4 goals 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

That’s what he can do for the Club, just needed time after being out of the game for a while!

And Owies giving him that slick pass so he could kick his first and gain some confidence in front of the big sticks.

Nah.

Of this generation, most certainly.
Really, I think he is one of our all time, keeping it in context …where we’ve come from Cripps has stuck with us captained the side won a Brownlow can’t compare it really to the golden era…but we all see it differently

Vossys presser:

‘Feel as though we needed to energise the game we started slow’

What he really meant.

‘We were bored it was only the tigers and decided two quarters was enough’

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Imagine if the skipper had been on form for the whole 4 quarters. Considering he got 38 possessions in 3/4 of football.

Really, I think he is one of our all time, keeping it in context …where we’ve come from Cripps has stuck with us captained the side won a Brownlow can’t compare it really to the golden era…but we all see it differently
I don't think he's better than Kernahan, Diesel and Nicholls... if we're talking about leaders who impacted the fabric of this club in the way they played and led. There's still time for Cripps to get close to or at that level, though.

Back