Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Saad is averaging 15 champion data points a game his last 4. Absolutely top shelf for any position let alone a small defender.

Has been a MASSIVE inclusion since the Sydney game.

I thought he was our best in the first half. Cripps best in the second half.

He’ll need a brown paper bag to keep he’s job at 7 at the end of the year.
Now he’s mate keeping him in the job was sacked
I’ve just watched the replay and he called Cowan Curnow at one stage

I’ve just watched the replay and he called Cowan Curnow at one stage

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vossys presser:

‘Feel as though we needed to energise the game we started slow’

What he really meant.

‘We were bored it was only the tigers and decided two quarters was enough’

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
On reflection our planning would of been tough as we were clearly going to be hunted and not have to hunt. Would of been a strange mindset after our hard fought draw to this point. For example Cinc was out of sorts having no star player to lock down and the adreniline boost that gives him.

Marten chose not to run all game, and even couldn't be arsed giving a fend off. Bolton is protecting himself and really Nankervis was the biggest concern. We played with minimal intensity for the first half and still led. Once Tigers came within a goal in the 3rd challenge mode was accepted and juices began flowing.

I had a feeling Charlie and Harry would be held today and that Orazio would kick a few - just felt like it’d be his turn

He’d been getting to the right spot for weeks now and not being used, or sacrificing his own shots on goal to bring others into the game

Deserved four goal performance, that last banana was vintage Fantasia

Oh, and we got him and Elijah (who is one of our best players) for a future 3rd round

Will be overshadowed by beast mode Cripps but Walsh was superb today.

Disposal and decision making was the best I’ve seen from him this year. Hit the scoreboard and worked back hard to defend.

Sam 'September' Walsh is going through the same learning process that Cripps did, once he fully trusts his teammates and drops the hero football he'll unlock a whole new level

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Back