Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a feeling Charlie and Harry would be held today and that Orazio would kick a few - just felt like it’d be his turn

He’d been getting to the right spot for weeks now and not being used, or sacrificing his own shots on goal to bring others into the game

Deserved four goal performance, that last banana was vintage Fantasia

Oh, and we got him and Elijah (who is one of our best players) for a future 3rd round
You feel like Lij would be a massive boost at GCS which would probably have them further up the ladder.

Gun.

I guess it's your choice if you want to use such a derogatory sledge. The term is highly offensive and is used to degrade women...but if you can't see that then i can't change your interpretation
Of it and use of the word.

I live in an household with 3 wonderful women. I have an extended family with an additional 11 amazing women. Should I ever refer to them in such a manner, and in my fault I have done so before, I am not only in the wrong but am called out for it.

It’s a derogatory word used all to freely that I agree should be benched.

I would hope many women on this board that if one used that word to describe them they would take offence.

Its used weekly by our mod to state it’s game day, doesn’t sit well with me.

Those who laughed at the original post criticising it, go call your mum, wife, sister, daughter or any female friend you have that name and see how much they laugh.

It’s a nasty term.

I support you calling it it out bb.

Go blues.

Watching the replay.

Seriously - how many time does BT have to mention the 'touched' mark to Harry McKay.

The whole game turned on this one decision apparently - we won by 10 goals FFS.

96 points from turnover - a season high for the Blues. Poor Hoyney
I mean Hoyne is on record as saying it doesn’t matter who you have playing or who you are playing against. Said it a few weeks back when he was talking us down and the Pies and Bombers up.

So…..what ya got ya shit analyst?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Fantasias heat map shows he still was in the defensive half 42% of the time as usual and still managed to get open for the four goals - as Cottrell said they play a mostly unrewarded role but sometimes there’s a game with multiple highlights

But despite the four goals he will be making way for Cottrell in the next month because Cotts is even better playing the Cotts role than Fantasia is and I don’t think we need Fantasia to play as a small forward either

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
A) correll has to make it back first and
B) Fantasia is a better fit than cotrell. More poise and goal nous

In the 28 games since Round 14 last year
22 wins
6 losses
At least 3 of the losses this year could have been wins ( Adelaide 2 points, Collingwood 6 points, Geelong poor goal kicking)

Fogarty 19-2!!!

I would have thought there were things to worry about 1000 times worse than the word for a female dog.
you sound like an 8 year saying nah i meant female dog while smirking. When the word is said i'd suggest 0.5% of the time the person if referring to a female dog. Anyway tome to move on and realise I'm probably not gonna educate anyone on these type of matters on a footy forum.

I live in an household with 3 wonderful women. I have an extended family with an additional 11 amazing women. Should I ever refer to them in such a manner, and in my fault I have done so before, I am not only in the wrong but am called out for it.

I would hope many women on this board that if one used that word to describe them they would take offence.

Those who laughed at the original post criticising it, go call your mum, wife, sister, daughter or any female friend you have that name and see how much they laugh.

It’s a nasty term.

Go blues.
Except that in this context it's used to poke fun at football clubs, not women. It is also a word that has more than one meaning, which happens to be non-derogatory (ie. with dogs).

Spare me the lecture please.

PS. I showed my mum and sister this post and they laughed at how much of a whinge it was.

Last edited:

It’s a nasty term.

Go blues.
Richmunt or tuggers is a more acceptable alternative

I mean Hoyne is on record as saying it doesn’t matter who you have playing or who you are playing against. Said it a few weeks back when he was talking us down and the Pies and Bombers up.

So…..what ya got ya shit analyst?
Yep - he didn't take into account quality of opposition at all in his analysis. I guess if it's not a number Hoyne gets a bit confused

Back