Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been a massive critic of Orazio, but today he looked awesome.

Is this the confidence boost?? Slotted some really slick goals that maybe only Motlop could kick.
Taken some time to find this form, but he has had to get used to a new system and a different club.

Looks like he has found his groove now and earned respect from his team mates. He is now best 22 imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be brutally honest, I don't think we showed up for this game and don't think we really arrived until the 2nd half.

Some of the efforts in the first qtr were pedestrian. A couple from McKay stand out but it was nigh across the board except for Cripps who just about single handedly kept us in the game the first qtr. Missing targets, not hunting the ball or the man and fumbling uncontested balls all were poor in the first - sans Cripps.

Seems we woke up in the 2nd half though and boy did we flex our muscle. It was resounding, and would frighten most opposition.

A tale of 2 halves if there ever was one.

To be brutally honest, I don't think we showed up for this game and don't think we really arrived until the 2nd half.

Some of the efforts in the first qtr were pedestrian. A couple from McKay stand out but it was nigh across the board except for Cripps who just about single handedly kept us in the game the first qtr. Missing targets, not hunting the ball or the man and fumbling uncontested balls all were poor in the first - sans Cripps.

Seems we woke up in the 2nd half though and boy did we flex our muscle. It was resounding, and would frighten most opposition.

A tale of 2 halves if there ever was one.

We’ve grown so that we don’t have to play on top gear all the time. we eased into it. Take a few of their punches and then do what needs to be done.. it’s a maturity we have had at Carlton for decades.

Cripps is in the top top top top top top top tier of all time Carlton players and I challenge anyone to say otherwise

2nd Brownlow awaits
No arguments from me

I’ve been a massive critic of Orazio, but today he looked awesome.

Is this the confidence boost?? Slotted some really slick goals that maybe only Motlop could kick.
He could barely kick 40m the whole season, but today in the wet nailed one with a decent 50m drop punt.

Adam Saad is averaging 15 champion data points a game his last 4. Absolutely top shelf for any position let alone a small defender.

Has been a MASSIVE inclusion since the Sydney game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Back