Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies, *, Tigers, Saints all losing, great weekend

Honestly the second best part of the weekend after our big win was that the Swans juggernaut lost - I don’t see anyone else other than them getting in our way and while we have to take it one game at a time, this is a two horse race (for now)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Motlop is no walk up starter now and Cotts might also have to fight for his spot.
There are going to be some interesting late season calls. Even Martin is not completely locked once back from injury.
Cottrell for Ollie Hollands is a no brainer to me. Ollie just seems to get shrugged off to easily.

I prefer Williams and Owies in the team, but if either pull up sore and need a break Motlop will probably get a call up.

Anyone else hear the smartarse remark from drongo BT late in the game...

"there will be deals being made in lygon st tonight for finals tickets....and...some paper brown bags"

Ch 7 needs to sack the lout
He’ll need a brown paper bag to keep he’s job at 7 at the end of the year.
Now he’s mate keeping him in the job was sacked

Honestly the second best part of the weekend after our big win was that the Swans juggernaut lost - I don’t see anyone else other than them getting in our way and while we have to take it one game at a time, this is a two horse race (for now)

And Collingwood...for me it's a 3 horse race.

Collingwood still with good players to come back and right now nobody is beating GC up north.

Perfect weekend sans Kennedy possible injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't just being right - and basking in the golden glow of being right - better than calling someone out for being wrong?
We've been having some friendly banter about him. Check the pre-match thread. My last comment was that I hoped that next week Orazio was at risk of getting dropped having had 15 touches and kicked 2.

Anyone else hear the smartarse remark from drongo BT late in the game...

"there will be deals being made in lygon st tonight for finals tickets....and...some paper brown bags"

Ch 7 needs to sack the lout
I picked it up on the live thread, he needs to be called out by the Club on an official basis, last week it was Walsh's integrity, this week the club's, minimum ban him from the rooms for the rest of the year

Fantasia hitting the scoreboard makes a world of difference!!

And Fantasias heat map shows he still was in the defensive half 42% of the time as usual and still managed to get open for the four goals - as Cottrell said they play a mostly unrewarded role but sometimes there’s a game with multiple highlights

But despite the four goals he will be making way for Cottrell in the next month because Cotts is even better playing the Cotts role than Fantasia is and I don’t think we need Fantasia to play as a small forward either

its a great position to be, having a senior squad looking strong and assured and classy and explosive and consistent......

....and then integrating 2 young players this year who are making us better. Not just getting blooded, but making us significantly better.

Elijah and Cowan are huge inclusions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Back