Preview 2024 Rd 17 Carlton vs GWS Saturday 6th July 7:30PM @ Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy for Motlop seems like the play, with Motlop or possibly Cerra as a sub. Cincotta can tag in midfield if Cerra can't start.

Cuningham (sub) and/or Wilson a chance depending on the status of Saad, Williams and Boyd.

Cottrell probably a test this week too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy for Motlop seems like the play, with Motlop or possibly Cerra as a sub. Cincotta can tag in midfield if Cerra can't start.

Cuningham (sub) and/or Wilson a chance depending on the status of Saad, Williams and Boyd.

Cottrell probably a test this week too.
Cuningham has done absolutely nothing to deserve a recall even if only as a sub. Needs 5-6 weeks in the 2's before being considered for the senior team

Backs: Boyd, Weitering, McGovern
Half Backs: Kemp, Saad, Newman
Midfield: Acres, Cerra, Cottrell
Half Forwards: Williams, McKay, E Hollands
Forwards: Owies, Curnow, Fogarty
Followers: TDK, Walsh, Cripps
Int: Cowan, Cincotta, Martin, Kennedy
Sub: Fantasia

It comes down to three positions in my mind.
Martin, Kennedy, Cottrell, Motlop, Fantasia, O Hollands - They're in the mix for the last spot.

Bold are almost locks within reason and the other three positions are up for grabs along with a sub option.
I would prefer a dynamic player as sub come finals time, Fantasia, Motlop would be great options or a Hollands.
Good effort.

No Hewett though?

Looking forward to seeing TDK back and having a great game, not really sure who the GWS ruckmen is.

Expect this to be a closely contested game and GWS will be primed for a big effort after last week's disappointment.

I am thinking H will have a big game and Cripps/Walsh/Cerra/Hewett to dominate the mid-field.

Blues by 20 points.:thumbsu:

Looking forward to seeing TDK back and having a great game, not really sure who the GWS ruckmen is.

Expect this to be a closely contested game and GWS will be primed for a big effort after last week's disappointment.

I am thinking H will have a big game and Cripps/Walsh/Cerra/Hewett to dominate the mid-field.

Blues by 20 points.:thumbsu:
Briggs and he is a very big and solid ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back