Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Who played well for the Blues in Round 21 vs the Pies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, I love the piss away the game until the last 10 minutes mentality, then find all of our passion and drive to get our hopes up and then crush us all over again. I love that shit. Please sir, can I have some more?

McGovern missing that, nothing surer.

Another few injuries.

Charlies streak over (good).

Coach needs to be tactical as well as a man manager, because our tactics stink and it's your head on the chopping block.
Play to the game plan down by 32, rip up the game plan and should have won.

Our kick in strategy is straight from the U’8s and destroys any chance we have.

Early misses by Charlie, Harry and Motlop proved very costly in the end.

Not sure we can blame the coaches for poor kicking at goal.

People shitting on Voss and co seem to forget that no one was taking about sacking coaches in June

Gov, Owies, EH, McKay, Curnow & Motts all missed gettable shots….that’s the game there

Last edited:
Let’s write the story of the season and the life of a Carlton supporter for the last 20 odd years when their final siren actually sounds, but man is that the type of loss that make you question why you’ve invested so much time into it all lol.
Nope Im never questioning the time I put into it

As I was explaining to my 11 y.o boy who was devastated. It's better to have lost than not play at all. Cause as we were I bet you were all going nuts when we were coming back.

and we get to do it all again next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What annoys me is that I’m starting to nod my head at the ultra negative supporters who only post here when we’re crap, and vanish when we’re playing well.

I might take a break. Maybe let them rule this joint for the while so they can discuss sacking Voss and delisting half the squad in peace and quiet.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is all on Voss.

The only reason we made a game of it at the end was because the coaches would have had to release their over engineered game plan and let the players play more freely.

When Voss first came in we were flying. Then he started tinkering and we cooked our season.

The same thing is repeating. After the Geelong game we started tinkering and getting too creative with tactics and personnel.

Voss is not the man. I’ve said it for 2 years. He will burn this list

Most accurate post I’ve read on here for a while.

Well is it just me... or do we just not know who is good at what in our team?
Mathew Kennedy, George Hewett and Patrick Cripps should contesting the majority or the Centre Bounces and stoppages.
These players should pull rank over everyone else, Walsh included.
We lost that game with the MK sub and it's plain as day to see how important he is
If you cannot win the hard ball you lose and as soon as we don't have these 3 bulls in there we'll struggle.
3 bulls steady on their feet, strong and won't go to ground easily... Then have the quick nimble types sprinting in to link up, pressure and get numbers around the ball...
Disappointed with losing tonight, absolutely shattered... But the optimist in me thinks we might have just realised this in the last quarter and our team might be back on track...

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where was Jack Newnes when you needed him him

This is all on Voss.

The only reason we made a game of it at the end was because the coaches would have had to release their over engineered game plan and let the players play more freely.

When Voss first came in we were flying. Then he started tinkering and we cooked our season.

The same thing is repeating. After the Geelong game we started tinkering and getting too creative with tactics and personnel.

Voss is not the man. I’ve said it for 2 years. He will burn this list
You said it for 2 years but you have been active 6 weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Back