Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Who played well for the Blues in Round 21 vs the Pies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel for McGovern - had the toughest kick of the night. Everyone who kicked a behind from a set shot should feel just as bad as he feels right now.
Early misses by Charlie, Harry and Motlop proved very costly in the end.

Not sure we can blame the coaches for poor kicking at goal.

Same shite, different week....
1 quarter of football, a ton of passengers, butchered the ball repeatedly and got torn apart by a quicker midfield that's prepared to run and handball.
This side is kidding themselves if they think they are contenders if they are going to dish this shite up week on week out.
That kick was a disgrace.

Can you honestly see us beating the Hawks?

I see us getting outworked and overrun easily, you think the Eagles and Saints potential wins is enough for top 8?

Think we finally started to see some better footy late in the game, unfortunately left it too late

Will we start to click? Still can't get a read on it

This is all on Voss.

The only reason we made a game of it at the end was because the coaches would have had to release their over engineered game plan and let the players play more freely.

When Voss first came in we were flying. Then he started tinkering and we cooked our season.

The same thing is repeating. After the Geelong game we started tinkering and getting too creative with tactics and personnel.

Voss is not the man. I’ve said it for 2 years. He will burn this list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My nan died today. Sat next to her as she passed.

** this club. I love Crippa and weits, they're exempt. Everyone else, even Walsh, can ** off.
Sorry for your loss. That's a very loving thing tk be with her when she passed. Hope you're ok, I'm still traumatised by the passing of mine 12 years ago. They hold a special place in our hearts forever xx

**** this club, it's clearly been infested by an extra dimensional entity that feeds on disappointment and negative emotion.

We've got to stop feeding it, don't renew your membership

Pull your head in.

This magnificent club has been around for 110 years.

You’ve been typing for 15 minutes.

* No scoreboard nourishment in the first

* Went away from the way we want to play

* We know what our best looks like and we'll get after it

* I'm dropping Brodie Kemp next week

* We have all the momentum going into next week.

Top Gun Comedy GIF by CBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood 3 point loss - is our season over?

Back