Half-backs:Alex CincottaJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Centreline:David CuninghamPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Matthew CottrellHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowTom De Koning
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraCorey Durdin
Orazio FantasiaMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Jack CarrollOllie HollandsBrodie Kemp

Not surprised by any of the commissions (my view of the game) I thought was Kemp's worst in a long time

WB Cuningham and Cerra - also this is the type of game Fantasia usually does 'stuff' in.

Blues by 9 points
If we lose this, winning the flag is difficult.
Suprised by the Kemp Omission, Durdin and Owies could do with a reality check in the 2's but that might be next week
Agreed. Also - if we can win - we'd have beaten both last year's grand finalists: And that can only be a good thing going forward.

While having burst, Kemp struggles to play on guys smaller than him, doesn't have the agility at the moment

No spot for him forward with Harry, Charlie, TDK and Elijah
Your tip please

I don't care how much the margin ends up being, just beat this mongrel of a club. Time to re-establish the pecking order with some dominance over them, it's been too long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kemp out is bizarre, he is the future. Can play taller or smaller as well so seems a bit strange for mine. Offers 100x more than Young not including growth
Cox is 19cm taller than Kemp (211 cm v 192 cm). Sure he is a bit of a gumby but they would just take him to the square and kick it in high every time. At least Young at 201 should be able to bring the ball to ground. If Kemp doesn't play on the rucks then the other options are Elliott, McCreery, Schultz and Bobby Hill.

After an ok start, Elijah is really starting to show the ‘star’ signs that align with his early draft selection. You can tell that he knows he’s good.

If this trajectory continues, it’s going to be huge for us, as soon as this year I reckon.
absolutely. hes as good as we couldve hoped for.

smart, can play mid, regularly kicks and assists goals

hes like what we hoped cunners would become

i hope kemp comes back in for young

can only presume young is there specifically for mason cox
I would have thought McGovern will come in for Young next week if he's available.

Young can certainly rise to the occasion on a suitably tall opponent, I'm just not sure (could be wrong) we've really seen it with Weiters in the team as well, oddly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back