2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread went from a great one to a bunch of whiny bastards.
1. Sicily is having a great year. Along with Day, responsible for us being along with Swans and Blues the most in form teams in the comp. A lock for AA squad of 40.
2 Walsh, despite not starting till round 5 is 5th or 6th in coaches award. Having a massive season. His last three games before that won him the Gary Ayres best player of finals award. Quite simply in the elite of elite and would be in any teams best 2-3 players.

Probably something to do with getting tagged by Jordon. To say he wouldn't start in ur team is a good lol though.

Yep look we tagged him and it does make him borderline as that’s 5 games he’s done nothing (unavailable for 4). But I’d take him over Adams and every day of the week too

This small forward race is heating up, Stengle another solid game and probably the most consistent but Rankine has to get a spot if he does not miss any more games, he is a genuine star. Toby Greene stringing a few together as well lately , K Pickett has had a solid year and a few standout game and one guy who won't make it but deserves a mention is Long a bit like Sam Powell Pepper last year his defense has been huge and has hit the scoreboard quite well along the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a lock but I think Weitering is a huge chance for FB.

Curnow is Curnow, he kicks the most goals.

Midfielder spots are very hard to win, wouldn't have anyone as a lock at this stage of the season.
Cripps, Curnow and Weitering will be in the team. Walsh is a smokey, but on current form absolutely a solid chance.

For Geelong, Stengle is the best genuine small forward in the comp.

Rankine and Moore are the best hybrids who roll through the midfield and/or push high up the ground. I'd be picking Stengle and one of the other two as forward pocket and HFF respectively.

Holmes has fallen off a bit since we've plugged him in here, there and everywhere. His ball use has been too erratic to include as an outside player, I'd say.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back