2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Cam Rayner really had a good year? I admit I haven't watched a lot of Brisbane this season but I just looked up his stats & aren't anything special surely this is a squad only... 15 disposals 25 goals??
Good yes. Honestly it was a career best year and he had a ~6 game stretch that was absolutely elite. He's very much a low numbers but high impact kind of player. And some games in that stretch he was destroying teams. That level for a year and he would be a lock for the team.

But it was only a small stretch and the rest of the year was nowhere near AA squad level. Pretty sure most lions fans have their eyebrows raised over this. (Except in one certain infamous thread where he is clearly the greatest number 1 pick of all time)

Hawthorn players have a funny history of being denied positions in the All Australian team when they appear an obvious choice.

Watch Rayner make it over Moore. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised.
Was reading the squad and it had Dylan Moore never previously selected. I was positive he was in the squad previously but just double checked and nope.

Thanks Dodoro

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Find it strange that so many call Dodoro out for the D’Ambrosio bungle, he’s the bloke that identified the talent!

He offered the bloke a 1 year contract then traded him for peanuts. Obviously didn’t see him as a valuable player

AA selectors are a joke at this point, Wilkie has been as good if not better than last year where he was named at FB. Marshall is an absolute powerhouse and deserves to be in the squad, can understand him not making the team, but to not make the squad is a joke
Agree both very harsh non selections.

Wilkie is an absolute gun and Cameron isn't a half the player Marshall is.

Rayner, McKay and Moore out

Flanders, Wilkie and Marshall in
DylanMoore
35 Goals
31 Goal Assists (2nd Overall for the season)
169 Score Involvements equal 4th with Nick Daicos) behind Bont, Butters, Brayshaw and Gulden, not bad considering they all midfielders and they are in the AA 44 squad as well
454 Disaposals, 19.7 ave not bad for a small forward
120 Marks 5.2 ave not bad for a small forward

Could mention other stats but won’t bother

Bahahahaha Darcy Cameron. I mean Fmd that’s a genuine pisstake

Would swap Rayner for Izak if he met the game threshold.

Also this is a very depressing year to be a Crows supporter, only Izak would would make it in our team this year (Fog/Rachele would if we weren't so shit).

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back