Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll see how it plays out I guess. He might be worth holding over other rookies though. As you say he played better than some of these other young players that have surfaced for Collingwood recently.
How you managed to decipher that is beyond me, wasn’t having a stroke, the Spanish language autocorrect in this piece of shit iPhone did Scoops dirty

With Crouch gone for the year, surely Billy Dowling gets the call up now. $123k mid/fwd

Has been playing very well in the SANFL and the Crows finals hopes have gone up in flames.
Good call

Joe Richards
Joe Richards continues to work through a foot fracture which he sustained in Round 11.

The 24-year-old is set to complete straight line running this week.

Richards is expected to return in three weeks’ time.

----------------------

I am keeping him as i believe he is best 22 and thus will be picked again.
I am keeping him as I have other spuds and SFA trades left

I am keeping him as I have other spuds and SFA trades left
Yep, decided to keep Richards for now.
Need to trade Sweet out and he gets me more cash and gets my captains loop back to R3.
Looks like I’m stuck with Reid at D8 for the season as well.
Oh, and Rogers at M11. :mad:

Geez, slim pickings still. Wil Dawson is yet another young North giraffe. Chances he sticks at all?

Is it a better bet to take a flyer on Hutchison?
at this point in the year are you still looking for cash gen or a rookie that has decent js and scoring potential as cover through the byes?

at this point in the year are you still looking for cash gen or a rookie that has decent js and scoring potential as cover through the byes?
At this point cash gen is basically irrelevant for most. Trade ins are either bye cover or DPP links to set the team up with flex for the run home. Which is why Dawson / Dowling types are handy.

Ideally the team should have enough links that a 23rd premo can cover every position. IE a Shai type combined with Fisher, Jackson etc plus related links can cover 22 positions if anyone is out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are there any 102k players or msd rookies that could be named this week? need to eek out every bit of cash to maybe get ryan, feel like all the tags will be going to clark

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back