Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibcus, Howes and Reid are no brainers. Coff or Phillips if running rooks at D5/6/7/8

At this stage I've got Stanley Gibcus,Howes and Phillips.

If Carroll King is named I mean not sub ...baby John to him and Phillips to Reid or coffin-feild..

Question for the more statistical minded... what would Bonner need to average to make as much coin as Burgess if Burgess averaged 60?

~5.5k per point.

Burgess 60 = 330k -130k = 200k. Will take a while to get to 330 though without a few spike games

Bonner priced at ~51 would take 36 point increase to make 200k (200/5.5 = 36) = 87ish average. Again would probably need to fart out a few 100s to get to 480k.

~5.5k per point.

Burgess 60 = 330k -130k = 200k. Will take a while to get to 330 though without a few spike games

Bonner priced at ~51 would take 36 point increase to make 200k (200/5.5 = 36) = 87ish average. Again would probably need to fart out a few 100s to get to 480k.
will taper back a touch to 5.1K / 5.2K as the MN reduces over the first 6-8 weeks. also as you say the burgess number is absolute total but that might be 15 weeks with the last 8 crawling without spikes. prob high 200s by cash in time most likely

will taper back a touch to 5.1K / 5.2K as the MN reduces over the first 6-8 weeks. also as you say the burgess number is absolute total but that might be 15 weeks with the last 8 crawling without spikes. prob high 200s by cash in time most likely

Yeah Bonner more likely to outside his way to a couple of 100s in a row, can't really see Burgess doing that to spike quickly.

Not that I will pick either of those crabs.

Jacky Carroll come on down

Carroll is king

interesting - with the r2 bye we get to watch this week and correct to him r3 pending further Walsh news

interesting - with the r2 bye we get to watch this week and correct to him r3 pending further Walsh news

Or all chips in
200.gif

Unless sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers fans, a few questions on Seth Campbell:

1. What is his job security like - is there anyone outside the team that is missing who will take his place?

2. If he is in the team, what percentage would you put on him starting any given game as the sub?

I've shied away from him so far, but if he isn't named sub tonight, even getting one price rise out of him before doing some corrective trades is appealing....

Tigers fans, a few questions on Seth Campbell:

1. What is his job security like - is there anyone outside the team that is missing who will take his place?

2. If he is in the team, what percentage would you put on him starting any given game as the sub?

I've shied away from him so far, but if he isn't named sub tonight, even getting one price rise out of him before doing some corrective trades is appealing....

Great questions, I’ve currently got him but very nervous. Sonsie is eligible to play next game after a 2 game suspension.

I plan to be getting Sonsie on the bubble.

In general how much is the first price rise from a 123k Rookie if they start 3 mid 50-60 scores? Is there a way to calculate it.
For changes during the season, you take the player’s current price. Divide it into fourths. Keep three fourths. Throw away the last fourth. Then, take the average of the player’s last three scores and multiply that by the base Magic number we calculated at the season start. (BASE Magic Number, very important to use the base one.) Divide by 4. Add that to the three fourths you saved. Round that to the nearest $100. That’s the player’s new price.

Base magic number this yr is 5589

123,900 x 0.75 = 92,925 is 3/4 of starting price.

50 avg: 50 x 5589 then / 4 = 69,862 + 92,925 = $162,800

55 avg
: 55 x 5589 then /4 = 76,848 + 92,925 = $169,800

60 avg
: 60 x 5589 then / 4 = 83,835 + 92,925 = $176,800

A 123K rookie with a 91 in the system, a price rise after Rd 2 and Bowey injured to stiffen up his spot is pretty much as free as it gets
.....aaaaand dropped.

This years' Charlie Constable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back