Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All, can someone help me out?

I want to trade out Rogers (mid), move Graham from my defence to mid bench(DPP) and trade in Dean (Def).

Can someone tell me how to do this in one trade?

Sam Darcy to Sexton next week will be popular if Sexton performs again.
I luckily got Sexton last week, but he's just a stop-gap until Powell is back from suspension. No way I'd be getting him at $330k, especially since he has the bad bye

Hi All, can someone help me out?

I want to trade out Rogers (mid), move Graham from my defence to mid bench(DPP) and trade in Dean (Def).

Can someone tell me how to do this in one trade?
Pretty easy
Trade out Rogers, in your trade out list find Graham and select S (substitute), then trade in Dean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In previous years I don’t usually upgrade first round of the byes as whoever you get is guaranteed to miss one of the next three games.

However with more trades and the byes stretching over 4 rounds this year I might reconsider

Will definitely look at moving on non playing rookies e.g. HGarcia and Sweet (if Soldo is back)

Might be the play if there are no better options. I don't like getting rookies after their first price rise, but he looked very solid and should play through the byes.

Darcy would have made another $10k last night but will have a high BE next week. Also with Naughton going down he will probably cop the 2nd best defender now as well. Seems a perfect time to trade him.

Darcy would have made another $10k last night but will have a high BE next week. Also with Naughton going down he will probably cop the 2nd best defender now as well. Seems a perfect time to trade him.
Yeah roughly $380k BE 100-105.

You could hold one week, cop the $20k drop and upgrade him in RD13 I guess. But they probably bring Lobb in so he will lose ruck time.

Will just have to see what the options are next week.

Yeah roughly $380k BE 100-105.

You could hold one week, cop the $20k drop and upgrade him in RD13 I guess. But they probably bring Lobb in so he will lose ruck time.

Will just have to see what the options are next week.

I was going to trade Harcia but maybe I will hold him the DPP might be handy during the bye rounds and he could sneak another game in somewhere possibly.

-rookie to rookie ("warm body")
-SDarcy to maybe Jezza Cameron, ready to have 25 touches and kick 5 against the Tigers

Darcy > Harley Reid? :think:

His run home is very good.

What's the appeal with Jezza?
Who else do we have?

Feel like I want to take a punt on somebody cheap, rather than spend $650k on Zorko after his bye.

They have a decent run home, and they'll be fighting for a top 2 spot:
1716508993506.png

He's about to bottom out, hopefully scores ~90 and is ~$440k.

Best case scenario he ends up as my F7.

Darcy > Harley Reid? :think:

His run home is very good.

I turfed Harley last week like most others. I was really hesitant about it cos my season is shot and watching a young bloke rip it up for both the team you follow AND your SC team is the duck's nuts and about all I had left.

But I did the solid SC play which was to trade out the rookie who had made ample cash and had a huge BE. Brought in Rankine who scored less than him and is now injured. Again, I'm sure I had a lot of company.

With the Rankine forced out I'd been looking at a little Fisher/Sexton value trade to make some quick cash and hopefully score well. But maybe I just bring Harley back and enjoy the ride wherever it goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back