Trades 2024 Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what?
He slapped Tom Green in the moosh.

bitch slap slapping GIF

Last edited:

Caldwell just as good as anyone at F6 and completes my team. 17 premos/20 total for round 15.

View attachment 2021985
I’ve traded in Caldwel aswell not really happy about it but what are you going to do when there’s no descent options and I refuse to pick key position forwards like Charlie and Harry yes they can go huge but they can also be completely shutdown.

View attachment 2021897
View attachment 2021898
153k bank

One upgrade or sideways trade to do. Leaves two LTI trades.

Will finish somewhere between top 1-5%

Now that the joy of SC trading is sucked out of the game, i need to find another hobby till next year begins that is!

Do you reckon Hall has any chance of playing mate and is he any good?

Looking at bringing in a #102k rookie this week and would prefer one that has a chance of playing.

Do I upgrade Salem or keep him at D6?

Got Ryan, Daicos, Sheezel, Whitfield, Young at D1-D5.

Midfield and rucks completed. Forwards Got Sexton, Fyfe, Powell at F5-7.

Only 7 trades left. No cash but got guys I can downgrade.

Feel upgrading Salem might be a luxury atm and I should just hold him for a bit or am I playing it to safe?

Do you reckon Hall has any chance of playing mate and is he any good?

Looking at bringing in a #102k rookie this week and would prefer one that has a chance of playing.
Well the Saints have the bye anyway. I got Schoenmaker this week because the backline has been a parched desert wasteland for rookies in 2024.

Feel upgrading Salem might be a luxury atm and I should just hold him for a bit or am I playing it to safe?
Can you reach Salem to Ridley with one trade?

Well the Saints have the bye anyway. I got Schoenmaker this week because the backline has been a parched desert wasteland for rookies in 2024.

I'm bringing in Worner as he is playing this week but I need a mid rookie aswell.

Would love to get Schoenmaker in too, he looks the goods.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone going on Caldwell, Curnow etc. wouldn't you guys prefer to wait a week and have Moore, fisher, Rankine and Jackson between f4 - f6. Obviously flanders, Heeney and zorko are locked for top 3, but the 4 names mentioned above are surely better.

Salem is an easy hold over the other 3.

pls help me choose two of Houston, Merrett and Zorko

... i think zorko can wait 1 more week unless he goes massive like last week

Last edited:
Not getting Luke Ryan in this week, and possibly won’t have the capability given that I only have 4 trades left for injuries.

Most likely just bring in a couple of rooks and go Comben to Luke Jackson

Tossing up on these two trade options
Sexton F7/D7 cover 5 trades left complete team
IMG_3228.jpeg

4 trades left, only rookies to cover each line, complete team
IMG_3227.jpeg

IMG_3229.jpeg
IMG_3230.jpeg

I’ve had an enjoyable year and my aggressive trading has rewarded me thus far but I expect to drop out of the top 100 come seasons end. The down side to upgrading early is you never know which players will maintain their form and be a top 6 in their line. Good example would be getting Young a few months ago but now wishing he was Dale/Sinclair, getting Steele but then he reverts back to his inconsistent ways.

A few poor trades like getting rid of my boy Whitfield at his bye or paying top dollar for Serong hurt too. Ah well lessons learnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back