Trades 2024 Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Really depends on Reeves ? Who was soild last week.

Meek would be better suited to Briggs imo

He’ll miss because of injury, still recovering from the ankle.

Meek would be preferred but he won’t get up this week, then one game before the bye. Maybe he’ll get back next week but wouldn’t surprise if we don’t see him until after the bye.

Can you get Zorko this week, and either Houston/Clark next after their bye? That's probably what I'd do in your position.

I'm pretty good for next week, once I trade in Heeney I can currently field a full 22 without Wilson and holding Reid & McKercher. Rd 15 on the other hand is a different kettle of fish! I think that's why I'm leaning to trading Wilson.

This would be my Rd 14 set up:

View attachment 2011763

I may need to hold Sharp instead as Rd 15 is looking pretty grim for me. Without trades I would have 16 playing. Sharp would give me 17.

Ah crap, back to the drawing board.

Think I have to trade one of Reid/McKercher this week.

Reid - Definitely won't play Round 15, but forwards are crap and he'd be good cover there. 121 BE.
McKercher - Have no idea when he returns if ever this year! But he is a slight chance to play Round 15. -7 BE, so still has cash to make if he returns.

Maybe Reid it is?

How is work in the graphic design industry these days?

Clohesy > Whitfield to finish the backline.
Sweet > W Dawson
H Garcia > Fisher

It only leaves me with $7k in the bank with 11 trades remaining, 3 rookie spots to sort out. A bit nervous with no money in the bank if I commit to a triple trade, I was eyeing off Zorko in a couple of weeks instead of Fisher.

Any thoughts?

Hey, leave me alone, I'm old and have no idea how to work these new tools:D:D
BF tools?
Or real tools ?

Look buzz tools ....everywhere 🤣
Toy Story Movie GIF by Disney Pixar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Legends,
Really struggling this year and would appreciate your thoughts on that trades i should be doing?
HELP PLEASE
View attachment 2011967
What's the rest of your forward line?

Anyway, my initial thoughts are

Out: Stewart, Clohesy, Wilson
In: Neale, Gulden, Fisher

Hi Legends,
Really struggling this year and would appreciate your thoughts on that trades i should be doing?
$575,700 in the shed
18 Trades
1 boost
HELP PLEASE
Screenshot 2024-06-06 173025.png

Clohesy > Whitfield to finish the backline.
Sweet > W Dawson
H Garcia > Fisher

It only leaves me with $7k in the bank with 11 trades remaining, 3 rookie spots to sort out. A bit nervous with no money in the bank if I commit to a triple trade, I was eyeing off Zorko in a couple of weeks instead of Fisher.

Any thoughts?

Sure you want Whitfield? I own him and wish I didn't. Incredibly frustrating player.

On a serious note they seem like good trades (with 3 trades probably cant afford much better then whitfield) given your circumstances. It's going to be tight with 3 trades though.

What's the rest of your forward line?

Anyway, my initial thoughts are

Out: Stewart, Clohesy, Wilson
In: Neale, Gulden, Fisher
Ollie1981 those are still my trade suggestions, but it’s doable with DPPs

Ldu or gulden?

Looking for a bit of value to save some cash for Ryan next round

Clohesy to Ridley
Wilson to Dawson

Backline done, all I need to sort out is the cluster**** they call the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back