Trades 2024 Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I think he or Jeffrey are first to go for Powell post bye, however the other will go for Weller once he is back but that could be a while. Its a 50/50 imo
Cheers, would be good to cash Sexton in at his bye but the dearth of decent FWDs is making me think to HOLD him for R15 and beyond

Now that I've settled on my RD13 trades, I can't wait to do this on Monday PM

Out: Sexton, Moyle
In: Ryan, Serong Dowling

Then one more trade for a completed team :)

Edit: I'm trying the LDU adventure this week, so no Serong for a little while :'(

Last edited:
Is Sexton likely to return after the bye, when Powell returns?

Maybe Tomorrow Choppers JRyan23
Hard to say tbh. Powell might play on the wing. Sexton hasn't been great imo, but Fiorini was absolute dog shite vs Essendon. Jeffrey could go out too, depends on performance really.

Personally I think he or Jeffrey are first to go for Powell post bye, however the other will go for Weller once he is back but that could be a while. Its a 50/50 imo
Hopefully they save Weller until 2025. Dew rushed him back last year and he did his knee again. No rush this time.

Graham down to a rook and it has to be another def/mid, so prolly a floating donut, maybe Saad Haw-Li or whatever his name is as they reckon he might get a game soon, though obviously not in this round.

Oliver to Zorko

Flower!

Where’d me trades go?

I stole them.

Girl Smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to find a fwd keeper that's not Heeney, Jackson or Flanders. I don't trust any of them though.

Rankine mate when he comes back.

I brought in Fisher and Moore as my F4 and F5 this week. Am going to roughie Rankine back in as my F6. 😍

What would be the condonance factor on:

Rd 14: L Sullivan > Heeney

Rd 15: Freijah > Livingstone, K McIntosh > Rozee

Will be pulling up at 7 trades left post byes, which is a touch unsaucy, tbh, and still Secco / Comben to keep / cull, but feels like dipping to 5 trades in Rd 16 by moving those boys on is asking for trouble with 9 odd rounds to go, maybe just the one

Not sure which way to go.

Can’t decide on:

Rogers > Dowling
Clohesy > Ryan
Sexton > 525k player (MAYBE N.Martin depending on what he does this week) or Whitfield

OR

Rogers > Ridley (this week)
Clohesy > Dowling
Sexton > J.Clark

Thoughts? 🤔

Last edited:
NFI. Probably

Rogers - 102k DEF spud via Wawson
Harcia - 102k spud
Rarcia - Luke Jackson.

The cupboard is bare. 7 Trades Left

I need to somehow get Comben back to my FWD line.

DEF: Daicos, Sheezel, Sicily, Sinclair, Ridley, Stewart (WDawson, 102k Spud)
MID: Bontempelli, Warner, Serong, Miller, Walsh, Oliver, Rozee, Horne-Francis (Freijah, Sullivan, 102k Spud)
RUC: Gawn, Grundy (Livingstone)
FWD: Heeney, Zorko, Flanders, Jackson, Wilson, Sexton (Comben, Harrison)

So many wasted trades :(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back