Trades 2024 Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Harrison to any DEF/MID cheapo
-Harcia to any MID cheapo
-Sully to Caleb Serong OR Zak Butters. FINALLY get one of them. Think I want Serong.

Need a fwd which is difficult because i refuse to get zorko for ethical reasons and other options are thin. Possibly rankine but dont trust his hamstrings.
Considering simpkin as a budget risk or considering taking a flyer on curnow or jezza (depends on whether they stupidly keep him on the wing or not).

Harcia and comben will be going for a mid rookie and a fwd. Wont use the last boost yet until some of my other cash cows have mooed more.

Why Curnow?
Carlton have a great draw post bye
Chasing another Coleman
Good floor this year with the chance of spike games
Can get him with one trade from Sharp and he's had his bye

I still would like another forward so I can loop Curnow vs Jackson and have cover on all lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a fwd which is difficult because i refuse to get zorko for ethical reasons and other options are thin. Possibly rankine but dont trust his hamstrings.
Considering simpkin as a budget risk or considering taking a flyer on curnow or jezza (depends on whether they stupidly keep him on the wing or not).

Harcia and comben will be going for a mid rookie and a fwd. Wont use the last boost yet until some of my other cash cows have mooed more.
Zorko has been attending w***er management classes. I think you need to give him another go.

Zorko has been attending w***er management classes. I think you need to give him another go.

Zorko is still a giant d-head. I will never have him in a team that i select.

Lol ethical, give me a break. Didn't you know the rest of the league are in line for saint hoods?

Lol ethical, give me a break. Didn't you know the rest of the league are in line for saint hoods?

I'm sure you are teaching him an important lesson Chris.
No room for parochialism on the SC board, my friend. Zorko is a flog and gets spoken about like a flog. Same with all the other flogs.

No room for parochialism on the SC board, my friend. Zorko is a flog and gets spoken about like a flog. Same with all the other flogs.
Flog.

Sorry i cant do it. Just my ethics but all good to you if you can pick him.

Carlton have a great draw post bye
Chasing another Coleman
Good floor this year with the chance of spike games
Can get him with one trade from Sharp and he's had his bye

I still would like another forward so I can loop Curnow vs Jackson and have cover on all lines.
I’ve kept McKay for similar reasons, hopefully it eventuates :)

No trades
Donald Trump GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back