Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1719444518868.png

The Byes are over .....bloody great sight to see them go, but I miss those 3 trades a week

Teams should be finished now ....smooth sailing from here ? ......just concentrate on (VC) & (C) ?

Not in this game !!

Bontempelli Doubts with a back
Dunkley a suspect glute
Also Will Ashcroft back .....how will that affect Dunkley and Neale ?

1719443858215.png

I'm sure there'll be a rash of other changes today, as teams leak plans, and teams announced ..... with our very own Scoopsroy on the ground ready to break all the scoops

1719444701132.png

Can you go past Big Maxy (VC) !!

WW Not Worthy.gif

OR our favourite SC Player, and all round good guy .....Clayton Oliver

Man thrown Dumpster.gif

Yes, some of us were just "mad" :drunk: enough, to bring in Salem .....fear not fellow padawan's, he will not let us down

1719445067454.png

A few weeks ago, this was a great (VC) game option, with the great Bont .....now, we have a different NORTH, and a suspect Bont ......don't fear though, we still have the reliability of the great Jack Macrae & Tim English ......FFS, how can I say that, and keep a straight face

OK, so I brought Simpkin in this week .....shoot me ! .....desperate times call for desperate measures .....genius or deranged move, only TWT

1719445348797.png

WTF happened to our Lukey Ryan ....has he been nobbled .....is this another Fine Cotton affair, where us late buyers have been sold a forgery ?
Just so happens, as usual ....his huge scoring dip has directly matched the purchase timeline of that hack WW19 ......we can no longer say this is a coincidence with WW19's track record

Unfortunately for owners ....WW19 has brought in Gulden this week .....put the (C) on him at your own peril !!

1719445649542.png

They're back home, safely tucked up in bed ....so we'll be getting the "Hyde" side of the GCS this week .....not the "Jekyll" side of last week
Touk has received a rocket in the media for a lacklustre effort, and questioning his tackling and ability to hunt the game .....WW19 sent a press clipping to Touk just yesterday, to give him that kick up the backside

I'm not feeling the vibe on Naicos this week .....so no (C) for me

I gotta say, most of the other games don't excite me in a football sense ......but also, how long is too long for an OP ?

Have a great week everyone .....for the 26 participants in the MND Challenge, don't forget to post your round scores here .....again thanks stevebbb for coordinating the competition

Also next week, I'll be posting our first review of the BigFooty Leagues leaders ....stay tuned

Don't let the negative voice in your head deter you from your plan and ultimate success 🤣......you just have to make your League Finals ....and who knows from there

Disappointed  Fire IT Crowd.gif

Last edited:
1719447714700.png
Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

I hope you're not suggesting the pies are getting a favourable draw?

I Dont Believe It GIF by Judge Judy
I know .....an absurd suggestion ....I don't know how anyone could propose COLL having a favourable draw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good riddance to the byes!

It will be interesting to how our full team goes this week. The projections are too generous IMO - but, you never know

GL All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back