Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutsroy will be here to post that same news in about an hour, that version might say :moustache:

(Seeing as we're all punching on tonight, I'll start one too)
Luv it.
Moxie. Lack of respect for authoritah.
Scoops the old lion, Scoopsmorrow the young challenger, looking to take over the pride :moustache:
8931884-6627661-image-a-2_1548332946000.jpg
Gotta feeling Scoops will be chased out of the territory and limping off into the Serengeti to form an alliance with pencil neck to survive.
Dog eat dog out there among us newshounds, makes Anchorman look like a fart in the bath.
-Ba2R9.gif
Bring it on, bitches

If you’re dumb enough to bring in a rookie sight unseen, who plays for a crackhead coach, then you deserve it.

View attachment 2031751

View attachment 2031755
Animated GIF

1719476961364.png

All good, Maybe Tomorrow , owning Clayton Oliver has got Scoops' testosterone levels at an all time low, gunna be a Scoopsette of this keeps up
You are right to mock me

I dodged a bullet switching Brown to Tholstrup just before the Dees game last week, cost me an extra 50k but it was worth it.

Good to see Schoenmaker hold his place in our starting 18 too, if he can get another game next week I will be trading him in.

All good, Maybe Tomorrow , owning Clayton Oliver has got Scoops' testosterone levels at an all time low, gunna be a Scoopsette of this keeps up
You are right to mock me
It's all just shits n giggles mate, just trying to change the subject when the adults are bluing.
Like used to work when your Mum and Dad are yelling at each other
Or so I hear
Haha

Arrested Development Laughing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol Goodwin is a dumb campaigner. Gives Brown 5 mins of game time then drops him after a game saving tackle.
Wow, thought you were kidding.
Bit rough, but Goodwin is a deadshit, so there's that

I dodged a bullet switching Brown to Tholstrup just before the Dees game last week, cost me an extra 50k but it was worth it.

Good to see Schoenmaker hold his place in our starting 18 too, if he can get another game next week I will be trading him in.
You’ve still got enough trades to be bringing rookies in now?

IMG_3618.gif

It's all just shits n giggles mate, just trying to change the subject when thScoopse adults are bluing.
Like used to work when your Mum and Dad are yelling at each other
Or so I hear
Haha

Arrested Development Laughing GIF
Just flicked thru, yeah, the boys all brought their mouthguards to training this week.
Setanta's little helpers areas.
Scoops turns his back for an instant, chaos ensues.
They don't fear Scoops anymore. Scoops blames himself.
Settle, campaigners. Settle

Simon Goodwin the master coach that he is drops Brown after saving the game in the 8 minutes of game time he had🙃

Simon Goodwin the master coach that he is drops Brown after saving the game in the 8 minutes of game time he had🙃
Praying some grainy iPhone footage of him up to no good gets leaked soon

You’ve still got enough trades to be bringing rookies in now?

View attachment 2031781

I only have 6 trades left and I will have just 5 left after burning one tomorrow to trade Salem to Marshall so maybe I shouldn't.

I have no cover in defence though so I need someone, if Coffinfield can make a return next week I might pass on Schoenmaker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back