Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve already been interstate 5 times, what more do you want?

Gee your testy when tickled :cool:

Joking Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

We’ve already been interstate 5 times, what more do you want?
Poor darlings. Surprised there isn't a petition to move the Brissy game to the MCG. Someone pass the tissues please. :cool:

Essendon rated the hardest run home by fox. Must be tough to travel once. Good for Merrett at least.
MCG
MCG
MCG
MARVEL
MARVEL
MCG
MARVEL
MARVEL
GABBA
This weekend is the 'country game' giving them an MCG away game against a non-MCG tenant.
Selling that as a concept is why Sheeds could sell ice to an eskimo.

This weekend is the 'country game' giving them an MCG away game against a non-MCG tenant.
Selling that as a concept is why Sheeds could sell ice to an eskimo.
Yes yes, but they have already ready travelled 5 times! So they will have to travel 6 times in a 24 round comp!

Animated GIF

Imagine if they make finals :moustache:

View attachment 2031694
This is the content I am here for. Can thank us for this longstanding meme material.
Beat them in 04 SF starting the streak.

As an aside I was in year 8 when this happened. I have finished school, taken a gap year, finished uni and paid a decade of hecs and they still haven't won a final. I've also wasted a dozen years of my life on this site.

Please still be friends with me Test Tickle

Poor darlings. Surprised there isn't a petition to move the Brissy game to the MCG. Someone pass the tissues please. :cool:
tenor.gif

I hope Kleenex is to your satisfaction Test Tickle ....they're a two-blow tissue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back