Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

59 points ahead in my cashie.

Me- Sinc and Butters
Him- Houston, NWM and Walsh

I’m cooked baring a miracle. Butters will be tagged, half backs go huge against saints so Houston to score 150 and Walsh will dominate the tigers.

Xerri - how can you not love that big workhorse?

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
It’s the helmet…

20/2037 C

What a shitshow.

One of those weeks where most of my players spud it up.

Hopefully the Saints do the right thing and get up today.

15/1634 (C)
Steele, Butters, Houston, Curnow, McGovern, Yeo and Reid to come. Wish I had the E on Humphries over Dowling in case Yeo is a late out - but sounds like he’ll play anyway. Gutsy effort given all that’s gone on with him this week, won’t be mad if he’s out today though totally understand.

1629/15

Predicted 2414, bloody essendon players having a shit night with some PODS there.

Marshall (c), Steele,, Butters (please no tag), Walsh, Houston and GOV bringing us home. All have low 100 predicted so lets hope for a couple of blow outs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard on the radio that he was playing through a corkie and was struggling so they took him off, not sure if that was confirmed.

I’m glad he somehow managed an 83 from 43% TOG though
Yeah, he has been gulling beautifully the last month or so. It would be a shame to have to trade him. Hopefully just a corkie.

Yeah, he has been gulling beautifully the last month or so. It would be a shame to have to trade him. Hopefully just a corkie.
He plays an early game next week, so I’ll just plonk him at F7 and see how he goes.

Same with Nic Martin. campaigners going to D7.

Currently 16/1697C
Another disappointing round with underperforming players.

Dale 88
Young 62
Serong 85
Heeney 85
Jackson 72
Simpkin 68
Fisher 83

I'm still a chance in my cashie so that's all that matters.

Today I have:

McGovern
Steel
Marshall
Butters
Rozee
Walsh

Could be 400 or 800 from these kents who knows :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad