Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Campbell in. Brilliant.

Now need to change C, probably has to be Houston with saints giving up so much to defenders. Dont't trust Steele or Walsh efficiency but he could go large.

Worth trading JHF to Rozee and banking 100k?
I traded Clarry to Rivers and it cost me 40 points. Sometimes it's the trades you don't make that are winning moves. I've considered it myself but I know if I do, Rozee will get injured and JHF will score 150.

Tom Campbell in. Brilliant.

Now need to change C, probably has to be Houston with saints giving up so much to defenders. Dont't trust Steele or Walsh efficiency but he could go large.

Right call, i thought it was short sighted they dropped him. We looked so much better having the two big talls running around against Brisbane.

Has RTB said who he is tagging yet?

Please not butters.
Hopefully Windhager tags Butters.

And I have Butters in my team.

But I have other self interests at play.

I traded Clarry to Rivers and it cost me 40 points. Sometimes it's the trades you don't make that are winning moves. I've considered it myself but I know if I do, Rozee will get injured and JHF will score 150.
True.

JHF hasn’t been good when Rozee in the team tho. His four good weeks were when he was out. And the 100k gets me Rankine for Sexton next week

True.

JHF hasn’t been good when Rozee in the team tho. His four good weeks were when he was out. And the 100k gets me Rankine for Sexton next week
Do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm awfully tempted myself, but only 5 trades left. Will probably grab Humphries and Schoenmaker next week.
I had 3 left. Did it anyway. Sexton to Rankine next week. 1 trade left.

My season ends after Round 20.

JHF to go ballistic now. No need to thank me.

I had 3 left. Did it anyway. Sexton to Rankine next week. 1 trade left.

My season ends after Round 20.

JHF to go ballistic now. No need to thank me.
Looks like you are going to beat me this week. Speculation on the Carlton board that TDK will be a late out. Pittonet didn't play VFL.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back