Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe I'm still deciding on whether to trade Oliver to Dunkley or not. 😬

Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street

Can't believe I'm still deciding on whether to trade Oliver to Dunkley or not. 😬

Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street
Do it. Dunkley going big tonight. Would’ve got him myself if I had the $

I'm deciding whether to keep him or trade him to Dunkley.
Yeah, am low on trades, too, if I had 8 trades, wouldn't even think twice.
There is a sideways element to it, shocking as Oliver looked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't get anywhere playing it safe.

I lost 5000 overall rank last week partly due to Oliver.
You do get places by being smart though. You more than anyone know the risk of running out of trades.

I don't know whether trading a fit, playing player is the right move or not, but if you do it there is no complaining about copping donuts at the end of the year if you run out of trades.

Just my two cents. I'm trading him to Dunkley too, but still have 5 trades left so it's less of a risk for me.

Tonight

Lachie Neale and my Dee emergencies

Screenshot_20240628_180953_SuperCoach.jpg

You do get places by being smart though. You more than anyone know the risk of running out of trades.

I don't know whether trading a fit, playing player is the right move or not, but if you do it there is no complaining about copping donuts at the end of the year if you run out of trades.

Just my two cents. I'm trading him to Dunkley too, but still have 5 trades left so it's less of a risk for me.
Tbf Oliver is probably only half fit lol 😂 but agree it’s a big risk running out of trades, it’s one I’m taking but I’m not ranked very well so willing to take the risk

Now you're confusing me even more. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back