Game Day 2024 Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Walsh tag possibly. Cincotta to Whitfield you'd think.

Walsh to get smashed by Bedford, Sinclair to get smashed by Jordon, Touk to get smashed by Phillips, Steele to get smashed by the inevitable passage of time.

Can't wait :sadv1:

my team for round 17

Hanging On Season 5 GIF by NBC

Don’t know why teams aren’t tagging Cripps instead of walsh, Cripps does more damage
Harder to tag I guess. A lot of teams are rolling with smaller, running taggers now, so Walsh is a pretty straightforward option.

Tougher ask to tag the pure clearance types.

Don’t know why teams aren’t tagging Cripps instead of walsh, Cripps does more damage

hard to tag an in and under player. If Walsh isn't getting it himself its a lot easier for someone to tag.

Harder to tag I guess. A lot of teams are rolling with smaller, running taggers now, so Walsh is a pretty straightforward option.

Tougher ask to tag the pure clearance types.
Ninja
Ninja Spy GIF by Walk Off The Earth

Walsh to get smashed by Bedford, Sinclair to get smashed by Jordon, Touk to get smashed by Phillips, Steele to get smashed by the inevitable passage of time.

I forgot about Jordon tagging Sinclair. Hopefully he wears him like a coat the whole game.

Be interesting to see who Phillips tries to tag. Anderson or Touk, or maybe Flanders?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Whitfield can drop a ton on Jordon, Im sure Sinclair will be fine. Did go 80 plus against a Finn tag from memory.

I’ve got a few PODs in cashie this weekend that could get tags.

-Touk
-Stewart
-Whitfield
-Sinc
-Rankine

I think Butters will escape a tag 🤞

Opponent has Walsh, Gulden and Dawson who could get one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back