Trades 2024 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

ZReid to Humphries for me, which opens up all my DPP loops.

Go from having six potential combos for cover to 17 through that move – any bench player can cover basically any position now. Need that flexibility with trades running very low.
I will do this trade next weekend. Want to make sure he makes his 3rd game first.

Probably no trades.

Or, Rogers to Humphries.

Kerch to anyone under $470k, possibly Rozee as an M8.
Kerch OUT?! I'm strongly considering trading him IN.

2 games in the VFL after returning from injury, wasn't rushed back, now has a back 50 without Sheez and Fisher. He might double ton this weekend.

Thoughts on best way forward here?

Still fielding 1 rookie (and a handful of underperfoming premos on all lines), but comfortable I will win all my leagues

Thinking I could double downgrade and then next week can afford Richards>Rankine.

Keen to hear any ideas, or suggestions on which best rooks to bring in.

Potentially Evans and Humphries?

1720146957434.png

Still fielding 1 rookie (and a handful of underperfoming premos on all lines), but comfortable I will win all my leagues

Thinking I could double downgrade and then next week can afford Richards>Rankine.

View attachment 2039041
I’m in the same spot. It’s awkward cause I’ve got bugger all rookies ready to cull (I only have Freijah over 200k, no Richards)

But yeah that’s probably the move if you can’t make an upgrade this week.

I will do this trade next weekend. Want to make sure he makes his 3rd game first.
I would've waited, but doing it this week so that I can loop my coverage for Fisher. Otherwise stuck with whatever Kreuger scores haha.

I Want More GIF

If you look closely you can see Judd_Magic trying to pinch one of me trades.

croppedtosee.JPG

Is there any prognosis or further info known on Fisher, like is it a hot spot or stress thing or what is it?
Would hold preferably
Sprain I believe.

Basically, if you trade, he'll be back next week. If you hold, he misses at least two.

I would've waited, but doing it this week so that I can loop my coverage for Fisher. Otherwise stuck with whatever Kreuger scores haha.

I like it. Allows me to loop Freijah with Logan Morris and by trading down Hardeman gets me enough $ to go Rowell to either Serong or Ryan...

Kerch OUT?! I'm strongly considering trading him IN.

2 games in the VFL after returning from injury, wasn't rushed back, now has a back 50 without Sheez and Fisher. He might double ton this weekend.
Hey man, they asked for advice.

I never said it was going to be GOOD advice :drunk:

View attachment 2039041
Get McKercher mate.

Double ton incoming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sprain I believe.

Basically, if you trade, he'll be back next week. If you hold, he misses at least two.
Might go McKercher.
Some risk attached, but would enable me to grab maybe a Serong and Lawson Humphries next week and have heaps of swing cover (but at the cost of using trades, v low).
Would rather hold Fisher, his scoring has been good.
Cheers, big ears 👍

I would like to apologize to the group for the above ear-ist comment.
I love ears, some of my best friends have ears

Not much use having ears if there is nothing in-between them :cool:

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back