Trades 2024 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Advise please Legends,
$105,000 in the shed
10 trades 1 boost
Think I will hold Fisher this week but would like your thoughts.
I was thinking just 1 trade.
Harrison -> McKercher
Maybe risky.
Thoughts
f98bdf246165757eeee3c0cc5b85bcc2.jpg
c6b685822a5d2252dca7e5d72ee19be1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tholstrup named on the Dees bench but I'm still considering pulling the trigger on a Fisher to Caldwell trade.

Not convinced Fisher will be back next week and if he does come back if he will still have the same role with McKercher back.

I can also have another look at Humphries while letting Freijah make more cash rather than trading him for Humphries now.

It will also allow me to loop Harrison with Tholstrup at F6 rather than make a decision on which pretend premo to upgrade F6 to,

Fisher to Caldwell leaves me with 3 trades then the Freijah/Humphries downgrade to upgrade F6 trades will leave me with 1 trade.

I will have a complete team then with one lousy LTI trade so I will probably be hitting up the No Trades Club in a couple of weeks.

Advise please Legends,
$105,000 in the shed
10 trades 1 boost
Think I will hold Fisher this week but would like your thoughts.
I was thinking just 1 trade.
Harrison -> McKercher
Maybe risky.
Thoughts
f98bdf246165757eeee3c0cc5b85bcc2.jpg
c6b685822a5d2252dca7e5d72ee19be1.jpg

I'd prefer Clark -> Humphries, Harrison -> Caldwell personally. Finishes off your side with plenty of injury trades left.

Or use the boost and do Worner -> Evans, Clark -> Humphries, Harrison -> Rankine (if you can afford it).

I'd prefer Clark -> Humphries, Harrison -> Caldwell personally. Finishes off your side with plenty of injury trades left.

Or use the boost and do Worner -> Evans, Clark -> Humphries, Harrison -> Rankine (if you can afford it).

Like the second option you suggested but $1000 short ☹️ option 1 might be the go.

Tough to say. Braun/Cam Guthrie both still ahead of him at this stage and both due back in the next few weeks. I'd say pretty safe to get to his first price rise and iffy after that.
I don't really care about price rise, I just want a DPP rookie that will likely play the remainder of the season

There's not much to choose from: Humpfries or Mannagh; is there anyone else?

Tholstrup named on the Dees bench but I'm still considering pulling the trigger on a Fisher to Caldwell trade.

Not convinced Fisher will be back next week and if he does come back if he will still have the same role with McKercher back.

I can also have another look at Humphries while letting Freijah make more cash rather than trading him for Humphries now.

It will also allow me to loop Harrison with Tholstrup at F6 rather than make a decision on which pretend premo to upgrade F6 to,

Fisher to Caldwell leaves me with 3 trades then the Freijah/Humphries downgrade to upgrade F6 trades will leave me with 1 trade.

I will have a complete team then with one lousy LTI trade so I will probably be hitting up the No Trades Club in a couple of weeks.
In nearly exactly the same position. Can go Fisher to Caldwell or Rankine or Moore.
Loop Harrison with Dowling, play Freijah.
Then trade Freijah and Harrison next week to Humphries and a premo. Leaves 1 trade.
I also have Siciliy out this week too. p

Might just see what Harrison does first. Then decide between Rankine or Moore.

Welcome to the Moorabbin Mullets Jye Caldwell.

CALDWELL-Jye-to-ESS_16x9.jpg

Sayonara Fisher, he has been good for me but it's a ruthless business.

In nearly exactly the same position. Can go Fisher to Caldwell or Rankine or Moore.
Loop Harrison with Dowling, play Freijah.
Then trade Freijah and Harrison next week to Humphries and a premo. Leaves 1 trade.
I also have Siciliy out this week too. p

Might just see what Harrison does first. Then decide between Rankine or Moore.

Rankine would have cost me two trades, I would have needed to downgrade to a rookie to get the extra cash to get him.

Caldwell only cost me a couple of k to switch from Fisher and he is a mid/fwd unlike Rankine and Moore who are fwd only,

I've been pretty impressed with Caldwell's form recently too and he also looks pretty durable, hopefully I don't jinx him lol.

Welcome to the Moorabbin Mullets Jye Caldwell.

CALDWELL-Jye-to-ESS_16x9.jpg

Sayonara Fisher, he has been good for me but it's a ruthless business.

Rankine would have cost me two trades, I would have needed to downgrade to a rookie to get the extra cash to get him.

Caldwell only cost me a couple of k to switch from Fisher and he is a mid/fwd unlike Rankine and Moore who are fwd only,

I've been pretty impressed with Caldwell's form recently too and he also looks pretty durable, hopefully I don't jinx him lol.
Think I'm doing the same. Need the cash and extra trade to upgrade for last F6 spot. Otherwise can't get anyone "decent"..

Last edited:
4 trades left and Fisher as my def cover.
Do I trade Sicily to anyone his price or cheaper
Or
Reid (ess) to Humphries to avoid a donut.

I would go Reid > Humphries
Didn't feel like a right move as am worried Humphries is 1 game away from being dropped and a trade is wasted.
Also,worried Fisher won't get his role back or won't get back in after this week.
Is Fisher to Combden to retain DPP structure an absolute mad move?

He would be bench cover loop with Greene moving forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisher will be back next week. Who scores more after this weekend? Fish or Stewart?
Stewart had a role change into the midfield last week, which MAY improve his scoring.

From memory Fish has had his fair share of foot/lower leg issues in the past, presumably due to his slightly awkward gait. Hopefully it is only a one-weeker and he isn’t starting sub/subbed again.

I have both so I’m hoping Fish comes back and continues to score well, but I’ll go with Stewart scoring more from this point on.

Those Kents that traded Fisher to Caldwell really cashed in last night ☹

This Kent wasn’t one of them. ☹️
Tough to watch. Wanted to do that trade but with only 2 in the bank, I had to hold.

Kerch OUT?! I'm strongly considering trading him IN.

2 games in the VFL after returning from injury, wasn't rushed back, now has a back 50 without Sheez and Fisher. He might double ton this weekend.
Looks like I’ll be upgrading Miller to Kerch :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back