Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. North Melbourne 13th July @ SCG 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo ****ing hoo, want to cry about homesickness? What about the original cry baby himself, Anthony Rocca? I bet this was okay? Go away!
When your mum is the only one who can lay out a good home cooked Italian meal, and there's a spare seat awaiting you at the family table, what are you expected to do! The Swans did get Davis at the peak of his career, whereas I seem to remember years waiting for Anthony to grind his game into some sort of gear. Otherwise, you're right. They were both homesick sooks.

Back them in. We’ll get back into form
And win this by 10 goals and won’t have to stress this week (*disclaimer. saying it completely hungover)

When your mum is the only one who can lay out a good home cooked Italian meal, and there's a spare seat awaiting you at the family table, what are you expected to do! The Swans did get Davis at the peak of his career, whereas I seem to remember years waiting for Anthony to grind his game into some sort of gear. Otherwise, you're right. They were both homesick sooks.
I’m not a fan of homesickness. Losing Rocca and Dawson for basically nothing like we did. It’s why the academies were set up to get locals to play Australian Football I barely have a family as it is, so if i had the opportunity to play interstate, I would have taken it with open arms, except for the Giants. They’re w***ers

Happy for all those that wanted Parker back. Let me just say though, considering we got run off our feet last week part of me is seriously concerned with how slow we will be. Hope I am wrong.
Agreed. Generally teams start games like they finish off the week prior. Happened to us last week

Happy for all those that wanted Parker back. Let me just say though, considering we got run off our feet last week part of me is seriously concerned with how slow we will be. Hope I am wrong.
We haven't actually changed the AFL side yet (will happen though).

Personally I'd have Roberts as sub. Parker and Adams taking Heeney's midfield time and up forward along with Fox. Mills in defence, though we have named him in the mids, so it'll possibly be Adams or Parker as sub. Hopefully not Campbell.

Forget the players. I want the crowd to be switched on and find their voice. No more knitting, chit chatting, sing-alonging. Need to create a cauldron atmosphere. And, We need to boo every decision that goes against us.

And let’s get that Heeeeeneyyyyy chant going.

Forget the players. I want the crowd to be switched on and find their voice. No more knitting, chit chatting, sing-alonging. Need to create a cauldron atmosphere. And, We need to boo every decision that goes against us.

And let’s get that Heeeeeneyyyyy chant going.
Wishful thinking I’m afraid dude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s have a win for Tom Papley’s birthday. Get the Papley’s Paddock open again

The loudest the crowd has ever been was the nick Davis show, needed earplugs at the end of that match lol
The Essendon game where Rohan kicked the winner was up there also. Few and far between though.

Go watch the Nick Davis video, and if you're still in a bad mood.....then you've got bigger problems than that guy posting.

Also watch the radio calls of that Nick Davis ending.
Yeah I have bigger problems. I’m still in the state of Victoria where I have to listen to all their whining!

Yeah I have bigger problems. I’m still in the state of Victoria where I have to listen to all their whining!
Great opportunity for a bit of AFL banter you can't often get offline in NSW. Enjoy! :)
And if you're in Melbourne its also an opportunity to go eat a chicken yeeros at Stalactites.

Oh lucky man.

Great opportunity for a bit of AFL banter you can't often get offline in NSW. Enjoy! :)
And if you're in Melbourne its also an opportunity to go eat a chicken yeeros at Stalactites.

Oh lucky man.
Unlucky, I'm 3hrs west of Melbourne in a town full of 1,300 and full of far-right wingers and even more grumpier than I am. Thus I would rather live like a hermit and only go out for concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back