Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. North Melbourne 13th July @ SCG 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purrumbete's nice though. Would love to have somewhere like that near Adelaide.
Volcanic area. It's rather interesting to learn at least. You can get green peridot in Mortlake. Only place in Australia where you can get them. :)

Volcanic area. It's rather interesting to learn at least. You can get green peridot in Mortlake. Only place in Australia where you can get them. :)
Yeah, I grew up in Mt Gambier, literally volcanic crater lake central (and home of Swans legends Nick Daffy and Simon Feast). Used to go camping at Rocklands Reservoir every year, still try to get over there a bit.

Unlucky, I'm 3hrs west of Melbourne in a town full of 1,300 and full of far-right wingers and even more grumpier than I am. Thus I would rather live like a hermit and only go out for concerts.
Bleatin hell, that sounds (g)ruff.

Have to give Parker game time somehow. I'm okay with it.
I initaliity thought he would play forward but I didn't expect Heeney to be missing. He may still very well play forward. I hope he does though. I think we can cover Heeney in the midfield with Mills back. I hope I'm wrong about playing according to our opponents spot on the ladder. I'm hoping they prove me wrong with this, but I have doubts!

Parker in for Wicks seems odd, when we've not locked the ball in that well lately.

Though you can be sure Parker WILL get front and centre of the packs and not be shy about going after the footy, I do worry about them running it out. I thought he would have come in for one of the bigs myself and we got a bit more mobile, not less.

Maybe we are planning on our big forward line having a day out against Norf's KPDs. Aren't they a bit light on for KPDs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I gave no time for Collingwood fans after all the whinging they have done about us this year.
Needed an excavator at a job this week for some weed work.. 2 guys turned up
1st a coolingwood supportter
2nd a fella from Kyogle who had an Emu as a pet growing up.
No guesses as to who got the job.

Also. The Collingwood guy had his 14 yo daughter driving a machine! She should be at school, thought that was illegal?
No time for the Club, their coach, players or supporters. Their treatment of Goodes cuts deep, and is only a fraction of the BS they've done over the last decade

Needed an excavator at a job this week for some weed work.. 2 guys turned up
1st a coolingwood supportter
2nd a fella from Kyogle who had an Emu as a pet growing up.
No guesses as to who got the job.

Also. The Collingwood guy had his 14 yo daughter driving a machine! She should be at school, thought that was illegal?
No time for the Club, their coach, players or supporters. Their treatment of Goodes cuts deep, and is only a fraction of the BS they've done over the last decade
Child labour, so definitely wrong. Though if Scott Morrison had his way, 14 year olds would have been allowed to drive forklifts but.

I think Parker will play mids, and Adams will play predominantly forward in Wicks' place.
I'm just waiting for Campbell or Fox to be named as sub and I'll do a Francis*.

* For those not watching VFL, he forearmed a North bloke in the head and then went for a choke on Brent Harvey's kid who gave him some lip from the bench.

I'm just waiting for Campbell or Fox to be named as sub and I'll do a Francis*.

* For those not watching VFL, he forearmed a North bloke in the head and then went for a choke on Brent Harvey's kid who gave him some lip from the bench.
Brent Harvey's son a little smartarse like his old man?

Forget the players. I want the crowd to be switched on and find their voice. No more knitting, chit chatting, sing-alonging. Need to create a cauldron atmosphere. And, We need to boo every decision that goes against us.

And let’s get that Heeeeeneyyyyy chant going.
Unfortunately our fanbase is equivalent to our legal representation. Not much bark let alone bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back