Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. North Melbourne 13th July @ SCG 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to give Parker game time somehow. I'm okay with it.

I think the strange move is dropping Wicks to play VFL after initially naming him out, then back in, now out again. Could have just had Parker in for Heeney Thursday night (which I'm convinced was the intention but someone stuffed up).

I think the strange move is dropping Wicks to play VFL after initially naming him out, then back in, now out again. Could have just had Parker in for Heeney Thursday night (which I'm convinced was the intention but someone stuffed up).
Our legal team may have been in charge of the team meetings on Thursday night. :(

Happy for all those that wanted Parker back. Let me just say though, considering we got run off our feet last week part of me is seriously concerned with how slow we will be. Hope I am wrong.
That was my concern and I was hounded down. Reserves is vastly different to seniors.

Forget the players. I want the crowd to be switched on and find their voice. No more knitting, chit chatting, sing-alonging. Need to create a cauldron atmosphere. And, We need to boo every decision that goes against us.

And let’s get that Heeeeeneyyyyy chant going.
Need the crowd to continue form from the Freo game. The roar that went up when we closed to within a goal was electric.

Hope Wicks kicks the winner. I've been harsh on him but anyone is unlucky to be dropped from a top of the table side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great assist by the clown that fisted the ball to our own unattended goal square and gave them a 5 point lead.

Are we all ready for Dylan Stephens' best game of his career

Parker in, as sub.

So Mills and Adams into the 22 for Heeney and Wicks.

Parker as sub is a bit of a head scratcher even for me, given surely you want to get him match fit. Wouldn't want to be a North mid in the last qtr though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back