Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. North Melbourne 13th July @ SCG 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We on here are deadset kidding if we think this side in its current form are winning a flag. ****ing horrible.
I've been saying that since we gave up big starts to Carlton etc.
I know we came back & won but in big games that matter, including the GF against Cats & final against Blues, it's swallowed us up & always will do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Adams does some good things.

But my god his kicking can be diabolical.

Turnovers kill.

After watching that quarter, I will be happy with a 1 point win. We will be lucky to get away with it today.

Not a resounding response, but better effort for a first qtr. Looked ok forward of centre, bar ordinary goalkicking as per usual. Looked shithouse back of centre though, would want to own territory looking at how our defence is going. Skills were shocking again, don't know why there's been such a drop off there.

I've been saying that since we gave up big starts to Carlton etc.
I know we came back & won but in big games that matter, including the GF against Cats & final against Blues, it's swallowed us up & always will do.
It is just the apathy projected in our failure to carry out the basics that were serving us so well earlier in the season that is p1ssing me off. The fumbling and lack of clean hands, the ability to hold tackles, the ability to be strong through the hips in the contest, the ability to convert opportunities, center clearances, Decision making ? Shall I continue ? All adds up to where our form currently is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back