Game Day 2024 Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caldwell named. I’m guessing 6:40 there will be a late out tomorrow? Painful when I’ll be at the game I don’t really want to have to **** around with that just have him as an out if he is out.
Thankfully I have, wait for it, Shai Bolton to cover him.

IMG_3518.gif

Bloody Ross Lyon picking Garcia means I've only got West Coast Livingstone as a loophole option.

Bloody Zerrett mite be my only VC Option
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Thankfully I have, wait for it, Shai Bolton to cover him.

View attachment 2051475
Billy the kid will fill the hole for a couple of weeks if needed but will need to get Caldwell up to mids so prefer to Di that before sitting in Marvel with a real lack of service

Anderson going to get butt probed!
Yeah, you'd reckon he'd be the one, a couple of others seemed to twig to that match-up straight away.
The only silver lining for us Rowell holders is that blokes going like busteds have nothing to worry about.l on that front.
giphy (6).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fish & Heeney are welcome returns.

Unfortunately will have my first donut in defense. Gov still out and my cover Shoemaker has been dropped grrr.

I ****ed up having my bench m/f and d/m links all stuck in the mids. Can’t use Humphrey in defense damn it.

Non-SC, random ones:

That Freo have had to trek down to Tassie 12 times and my mob precisely zero is a bit of a joke.
Understand a bit of an imbalance given drawing power and preference, but that's as lopsided as buggery.

Tom Boyd was the real Norm Smith Medal winner in 2016. Aerially massive, punched above his weight in the ruck, big snags in big moments, did it all. Fight me.

Tom Boyd was the real Norm Smith Medal winner in 2016. Aerially massive, punched above his weight in the ruck, big snags in big moments, did it all. Fight me.
100% Scoops. The NS medal often goes to the wrong player. I thought Jordan Lewis was robbed in 2014 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back