Game Day 2024 Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the scotch and cokes going, Supercoach can bite me on the arse. The SC Gods can GTFO!

Have written 5 pop songs so far and have found this cool chick that wants to sing them. She's hot as f@rk too. 😍

Lady Gaga Singing GIF by MELOTIKA

Got the scotch and cokes going, Supercoach can bite me on the arse. The SC Gods can GTFO!

Have written 5 pop songs so far and have found this cool chick that wants to sing them. She's hot as f@rk too. 😍

giphy.gif

Fair dinkum chew your arm off stuff!

Sitting in a random bar in Pattaya, six beers deep, watching the girls go by.
Don’t know if I’ll even bother watching the game tonight.
I have more exciting things to look at!

K-Pop Asian Girl GIF
Love You Reaction GIF by Bounce

club hit GIF

Hey big boy you were great last night :moustache:

What's your best song called "how to run out of trades bye the roughhead move.."
Sounds catchy 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No eye deer might have to watch out for that if he risks the "ladies" of Pattaya :moustache:
Even with the beer goggles on, I’ll wake up with someone better than I ever will in Australia!! Haha!

Just gotta hope they’re not carrying a third appendage!🤣🤣🤣

Even with the beer goggles on, I’ll wake up with someone better than I ever will in Australia!! Haha!

Just gotta hope they’re not carrying a third appendage!🤣🤣🤣

Bonus like SC scaling or nailing your VC 😜 :moustache: .

See what happens when people run out of trades and there's no planning thread to keep the degenerates occupied, WaynesWorld19? :moustache:

View attachment 2052407
What with the American drama, poor Tenacious D .....and Windows collapse ....they all pale into insignificance in comparison to the catastrophic event of no "planning SC thread"

I'm not sure how the SC world can recover from this .....be brave people !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back