Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarry?

I’ll show myself out.
tenor.gif

rogers to 102k dpp mid rookie, would leave me with 3 trades left

hope to flip schoenmaker, dowling and tholstrup within the next 2 weeks to bring in a midfielder at m8(move mckercher to def, looping sdk and mckercher) and a f6 to loop with curnow- 23rd and 24th (fake) premo

assuming gawn is back this week(will wait for news)

With 7 trades left and $221K in the bank.

I'm thinking of getting Zorko for Clohesy with one trade. Leaving 6 trades for injuries and/or mega-premo-deluxe upgrades of faux premo spuds.

Team now

1720957494737.png

Clohesy to Zorko

1720957576942.png

Leaves the 69ers with 6 trades and $7.2K in the bank
1720957722664.png

Glad to see Melbourne win which means they are well in the hunt for finals which bodes well for Gawn to come back quickly... that said i doubt he plays this round. If Heeney and Fisher come back i will have 21 premiums and Blicavs covering Gawn.

One trade remains so i can still 'optimise' my team. Hopefully keep it for another round
how does this optimise thingo work?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretending I have trades over the next few weeks.
Heeney off my bench on for Dowling
Fisher hopefully comes back and rankine to join my team for finals.
Will still feel like I’m upgrading every week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering this for the run home.
1 trade left.

1720984467602.png

Opens up a fair bit of DPP on all lines.

Team complete (best 22, disregarding injuries)

1720984651567.png

how does this optimise thingo work?
You can do it with one trade. What you do is select to trade, make the dual position changes you need and then click trade. Then you trade that player back to your original player. The dual position changes remain and you don't lose a trade

Would really love to have a D/M link so I can loop whichever defender plays the earliest, but with only one trade remaining I think I’m ****ed unless I go Krueger to Humphries or Coffield is omitted so I can loop with him.

Can anyone else see a way to do it? I sure as shit can’t.

IMG_3849.jpeg IMG_3850.jpeg

IMG_5601.jpeg

IMG_5602.jpeg

3 trades and 195k ITB.
Got Kerch and Humphries covering D7/M9.

Still 1 short in the fwd line tho after trading Fisher. Reville sub really ****ed his cash gen. Can do reville > Toby/Simpkin in 1 trade?
Or do I want until Dowling/Mannagh potentially get to 315k+?
Thoughts?

I'm just playing for my cash league at this point - looking at my matchups I should still make finals holding Gawn. Still need to upgrade Fyfe I guess but I have every top 6 forward not named Rankine - these other options aren't exactly much more appealing than Fyfe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back