Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Evening all.

Anyone across what's behind the transformation in Ben Keays scoring? Even putting aside the 158 this round he had a 3 rd ave of 112 beforehand. Has shown scoring potential in right role previously and with a dearth of FWDs and 1% POD status, I'm considering.

Thoughts coaches?

Evening all.

Anyone across what's behind the transformation in Ben Keays scoring? Even putting aside the 158 this round he had a 3 rd ave of 112 beforehand. Has shown scoring potential in right role previously and with a dearth of FWDs and 1% POD status, I'm considering.

Thoughts coaches?

Kicking goals has been boosting his scores and no Rankine would be helping more too.

Kicking goals has been boosting his scores and no Rankine would be helping more too.
Scored 120 and 93 with Rankine though as well (Rankine's last two pre-suspension). Might explain some of the output last two without him though. Scraping the barrel a bit really in that line

View attachment 2053646
Hanging On Season 5 GIF by NBC
Might backtrack on my desire to hold onto the last trade like it's my first-born child and launch Fisher into the sun

3 trades left + 138k

Would like Greene gone, he's not even worth having to loop with Dowling. Maybe swap to Dylan Moore?

Hoping Jackson is ok, with Krueger missing with concussion I would like some ruck cover

JHF & Oliver looping at M8 is not ideal, but I may have to accept it

Fingers crossed Yeo is back next week as SDK did well but I'd rather not rely on him

have 207k in the back 3 trades left

thinking of trading shoenmaker and tholstrup for loch rawlinson and a 580k or less midfielder, any ideas?

would leave me with dowling looping with rawlinson f/m and mckercher looping with saad el hawli d/m

is jackson an injury worry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson is fine according to reports. Corky

Rozee, unsure of him? have 23rd man cover who is Walsh. Fantastic.

Fisher? He doesn't survive does he. Only options are....Curnow and Keays that I can see. Might be time for Keays but know that going to be getting a 70 aren't we...

best mid/def to bring in for 586500? could move naicos to mid

3k off gulden, thinking ridley whitfield ed richards or stewart?

not the biggest fan of rozee's draw

best mid/def to bring in for 586500? could move naicos to mid

3k off gulden, thinking ridley whitfield ed richards or stewart?

not the biggest fan of rozee's draw
Whitfield

Can trade Fisher to a player on any line except rucks. Problem is I have no cash, so the options are pretty grim: Crisp, Treacy, W Powell, Wines, Saad, JHF, McKay, Massimo etc.

Yuck. Might just have to hold – if he's dropped, can just use him as a loop. Just hope he's not sub.

Red Bull out.

$560k to spend. Thinking either Red Ed or Will Day. Hawks and Dogs both going well.
Brayshaw? Five round average of 116.8, West Coast, Essendon and Geelong next three.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back