Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Fisher and Dawson. 3 trades 180k.

Was thinking could go Fisher to LRyan/Houston and Dawson to Treloar

Is it worth it or should I just go fisher to Sinclair and hold Dawson with 2 trades in the bank for SC finals

Dawson is below 500k and has one ton in 4 weeks plus misses this week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Red Bull out.

$560k to spend. Thinking either Red Ed or Will Day. Hawks and Dogs both going well.
I dont recommend Will Day. It's like he is incapable of going over 110. Fixture was his selling point for me but he could have a few tags coming.

Crows? He played well last time so its possible
GWS Bedford
Blues Cincotta?
Tigers Graham?
North does phillips return by then?

I dont recommend Will Day. It's like he is incapable of going over 110. Fixture was his selling point for me but he could have a few tags coming.

Crows? He played well last time so its possible
GWS Bedford
Blues Cincotta?
Tigers Graham?
North does phillips return by then?
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Can trade Fisher to a player on any line except rucks. Problem is I have no cash, so the options are pretty grim: Crisp, Treacy, W Powell, Wines, Saad, JHF, McKay, Massimo etc.

Yuck. Might just have to hold – if he's dropped, can just use him as a loop. Just hope he's not sub.

Hewett

if I grab Curnow, will leave me 1 trade and $100k for lux when I need it.

Probably need to win this week in one Cashie so can't have Fish just sitting there, unless by some reason he is picked.

Fisher to best forward < 506k. Keays I suppose. My last trade.
have 207k in the back 3 trades left

thinking of trading shoenmaker and tholstrup for loch rawlinson and a 580k or less midfielder, any ideas?

would leave me with dowling looping with rawlinson f/m and mckercher looping with saad el hawli d/m

is jackson an injury worry?
Just a corky according to JL's post match. Should be available for next match.

4 trades left and $60k in the bank.

Can't stand the sight of Rowell anymore, so him to Merrett or another proper mid (will need to ditch Freijah or Shoenmakers to raise the rest of the funds).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have under an injury cloud

Yeo
Walsh
Jackson
Rozee

and then Rowell who’s dead to me and just has to go

2 trades and 240k

Only playing for a cashie now currently 6th

Planning on no trades again.

Dawson can be covered by Dowling and with one trade left and only 5k in the bank I can't trade him to anyone good anyway.

Hopefully Walsh, Rozee and Jackson are all good to go, it sounds like they should be.

At what point will people use their spare trades? I’ll be holding my 2 for now but it is tempting to sideways some underperforming premos

I’ll probably wait until prelim week or the second week of finals depending on how I go (assuming no injuries before then)

At what point will people use their spare trades? I’ll be holding my 2 for now but it is tempting to sideways some underperforming premos

I’ll probably wait until prelim week or the second week of finals depending on how I go (assuming no injuries before then)
If you want the highest rank possible you need every point on field so use them sooner. If you play for leagues hold them as you say.

Last 2 rounds unless injury happens, getting closer to the end so will probably use them on 1 weekers now or take a flier in R24 if no injuries

If you want the highest rank possible you need every point on field so use them sooner. If you play for leagues hold them as you say.
The biggest gain in rank to make is holding them to cover 1 or 2 weekers whereas other teams are out of trades and need to rely on rookies or get a donut.

Which is the conundrum for me. Back in the top 100 now but also have first secured in my main cashie so I probably should be patient for a week or two

Which is the conundrum for me. Back in the top 100 now but also have first secured in my main cashie so I probably should be patient for a week or two

I’m a game clear on top of cashie, I will be using mine for SC finals.

I think it’s best to only use them if you have to. Injuries will come, having trades available will be a godsend and best way to make up ranking spots in my opinion.

I have 3 trades and $38k. There are a couple I'd like to upgrade but think I will hold this week so long as Gawn is back.

Was going to downgrade Kreuger to a M/F loop to boost the cash (likely Lachlan Charleson from Port as they have a few Sat night games coming up). However, Kreuger will miss with concussion so won't lose value. Think it is the safer option to hold this week?

Thoughts?

1721709162996.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back