Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest gain in rank to make is holding them to cover 1 or 2 weekers whereas other teams are out of trades and need to rely on rookies or get a donut.
That's only if there is an injury to a highly owned player in the last few rounds.

No way to know now if that will happen or not of course.

That's only if there is an injury to a highly owned player in the last few rounds.

No way to know now if that will happen or not of course.
There always seems to be injuries last year Daicos and Green went down, but if full premo you shouldnt trade a Tom Green to a Josh Dunkley for example as it may only get you a handful of points in the end.

Would have to be a Rowell type if I was to do that type of upgrade now.

I don't think I can bring myself to do this 😂 shame Fisher played last round, would have loved to go him to Moore. View attachment 2056656View attachment 2056658View attachment 2056659

Keays is a massive trap. Check out his average even with the 158 it’s still only 77.8.
As an owner late last year I’d warn you strongly don’t go there.

Surprised Keays is even playing this week given he slammed Caldwell into the turf on Friday...

There always seems to be injuries last year Daicos and Green went down, but if full premo you shouldnt trade a Tom Green to a Josh Dunkley for example as it may only get you a handful of points in the end.

Would have to be a Rowell type if I was to do that type of upgrade now.
1721718755554.png

Kanye West GIF

I dont recommend Will Day. It's like he is incapable of going over 110. Fixture was his selling point for me but he could have a few tags coming.

Crows? He played well last time so its possible
GWS Bedford
Blues Cincotta?
Tigers Graham?
North does phillips return by then?

I have Day and the tag doesn't seem to affect him. Frustrating that the ceiling isn't there but he manages to squeeze out tons from 20 posession games :oops::oops::oops:

Best option to bring in for Fisher:
  • Caldwell
  • Dylan Moore
  • Rankine and start Dowling this week
Leaning towards Caldwell although be lovely to have Rankine as a POD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want the highest rank possible you need every point on field so use them sooner. If you play for leagues hold them as you say.
Problem is when you have a foot in both camps.

Reminds me of an old Steven Wright joke:

"So buttered toast always lands butter side down & a cat always lands on it's feet."

"So what happens if you tie a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat & drop it from a height?"

Problem is when you have a foot in both camps.

Reminds me of an old Steven Wright joke:

"So buttered toast always lands butter side down & a cat always lands on it's feet."

"So what happens if you tie a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat & drop it from a height?"
Charlie Day Ok GIF

Have to get rid of red nuts Rowell, don’t care who it is for either

He is a ginger colored turd that I cannot flush.

Burnman- never again
The worst part is everyone had this exact query over him when we traded him in but his scores were too hard to ignore.

3 trades left with this side. Obviously Touk needs to go but I've gone up in rating since he went down by looping Dowling/Humphries. I'm thinking I trade Touk to Dawson when Dawsons back.

Fisher the other problem but can loop with Darcy Jones. Happy to carry Toby as with top 4/finals he will pull out some more massive scores imo.

Really considering Fisher > Someone > Touk > Someone. Any thoughts on how to fix this mess? Currently ranked ~4k

1721777476365.png

3 trades left with this side. Obviously Touk needs to go but I've gone up in rating since he went down by looping Dowling/Humphries. I'm thinking I trade Touk to Dawson when Dawsons back.

Fisher the other problem but can loop with Darcy Jones. Happy to carry Toby as with top 4/finals he will pull out some more massive scores imo.

Really considering Fisher > Someone > Touk > Someone. Any thoughts on how to fix this mess? Currently ranked ~4k

View attachment 2057210

Gen money out of Clark.

Upgrade touk to anyone on mid.

Leave you with 1 trade

1 trade left and a team that looks like this:
1721786353444.png

Fisher is the biggest problem. Like SELFCONFESDAFLNERD above, spewing that Fisher played, or would have been a straight swap to Moore... was tempted to that last week. Now I think the best I can do is Tobias Punchy. Any other options/suggestions? Holding onto the trade is an option, but Fisher probably needs McKercher out to just hold his spot in the 23, let alone put up a decent score.

Gen money out of Clark.

Upgrade touk to anyone on mid.

Leave you with 1 trade
Agree with the concept but I'd do it slightly differently to create cover on each line. Trade Kruegar, bring Dawson down. Send Humphries into Defence so you have reasonable cover. Cheap mid ($102k). Touk to anyone around $600k. Keep the one trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back