Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

5 trades left (2 boosts), 100k in bank. Any suggestions ?

Playing conservatively for my cash league, but five seems too many to carry.
Can look to bring in a 23rd man but it may be wiser to wait a week as each of the rooks could moo at least 30k.

Keen to hold Newman in some capacity as he has a juicy league finals draw.

IMG_5671.jpeg

Last edited:
The worst part is everyone had this exact query over him when we traded him in but his scores were too hard to ignore.
Exactly. Worse thing is I feel for the same trap last year.
Never again.
Dont care if he’s averaging 140 in round 6 2025 I won’t be going there.

Can look to bring in a 23rd man but it may be wiser to wait a week as each of the rooks could moo at least 30k.

Keen to hold Newman in some capacity has he has a juicy league finals draw.

View attachment 2057731
This week I think you should go Gulden to Rowell and Flanders to Rankine 😝

Exactly. Worse thing is I feel for the same trap last year.
Never again.
Dont care if he’s averaging 140 in round 6 2025 I won’t be going there.

This week I think you should go Gulden to Rowell and Flanders to Rankine 😝
Yep Rowell is on the never again list, he’s just awful to watch too as an owner.

Might bring in two more of your players then the match up is down to only four 😂

Keen to hold Newman in some capacity as he has a juicy league finals draw.

View attachment 2057731

Maybe Richards > Saad El-Hawli and move Dawson forward and Humphries to Defence.
Then you have cover on 3 lines and $242k in the bank with 3 trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still torn with Fisher and Dawson.

Fisher has to go I have 180k in the bank and 3 trades

Option 1: fisher to Sinclair (most in my cashie don’t have him) leaves 60k and 2 trades. Would have to field Dowling or Humphries this week to cover Dawson

Option 2: Fisher to LRyan and Dawson to Treloar. Would leave me with 1 trade and 40k for SC finals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I've got 3 trades left and although he's only missing 1 week, I'm looking at upgrading Dawson. I'm thinking Cripps, Treloar, Merrett, or Sheezel. Thoughts please?

I've got 3 trades left and although he's only missing 1 week, I'm looking at upgrading Dawson. I'm thinking Cripps, Treloar, Merrett, or Sheezel. Thoughts please?
Hard to go past Sheezel I think, super consistent and nobody ever seems to bother tagging him.

Four trades left. Thinking of Comben to Curnow, as I seriously can't see a single other forward that's worth selecting. This gives me 96k spare cash.

I'm considering getting rid of NWM with my 3rd-last trade. I can afford any defender I want, and leaning toward Sinclair, but could be persuaded to get Houston or Whitfield to save some cash. Houston at least would would give me a point of similarity with most of the teams in my league, as I have PTSD from Houston going nuts against me.

1721865785200.png

Alternatively, I've been wanting to trade Steele for a while but haven't had the opportunity to. I can afford any MID except for Neale if I do this trade.

OR, call me crazy, but I'm even contemplating Rowell as a M9 and upgrading Clohesy. I've been on holiday and might be going stir crazy.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I crave validation for my decisions.

from what i can see max hall is a better option that rawlinson just for looping purposes, more later games on sat/sun
I thought there was expectation he might get a game a few weeks ago but I now see he's injured.:thumbsu:

I thought there was expectation he might get a game a few weeks ago but I now see he's injured.:thumbsu:
If you’re looking for a loop option in the forward line, a Hawthorn DPP with a red dot could be a better option, Shelob. Sunday games galore.

Keep this between us though.

If you’re looking for a loop option in the forward line, a Hawthorn DPP with a red dot could be a better option, Shelob. Sunday games galore.

Keep this between us though.
I like the idea of DPP though, oh my gif, no hawks have it though

Last edited:
Im hoping Gawn is not named, not liking the way he looked and Xerri has a dream run of match ups. May even do the swap if Gawn named, holding Gawn hasnt hurt so far thanks to Dowling and Mannagh but anti podding Xerri this week wont be fun.

Can Xerri put 100 on Gawn/(Mannagh or Dowling) is the thing I have to mull over

Leaves 2 trades.

Ok my fellow SC Legends

4 trades left 61k in bank

Thoughts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_200143_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_200143_SuperCoach.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240725_200159_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_200159_SuperCoach.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 24