Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2536 won 5 out of 8 leagues but lost cashie!!

Fri night it was already over.
I looped Yeo over ranga Richards, still would've lost by 6.

1722766456308.png

angry.gif

Lost my league final today by 29 points. 2478 all out.

Special mention to 2 players (who have been in my squad for less than a month) being Curnow and Dunkley.

Curnow can be cut a bit of slack rolling an ankle in the last and it being Pendles 4ooth and all.

But Dunkley 82 SC points in a 15 goal flogging????

The following is dedicated to you Josh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Par score after my hot start. Jacko was always a concern once Darcy returned 💩

4/4 League wins into prelims. ✅

Bigfooty Cup Semi Final win ✅

3 point win in my cashy - Thank you Jack Steele 💪🏼

No thanks to Ross the Boss who played him on the wing the whole second half, meanwhile the on ball brigade consisted of Phillipou, Wanganeen-Milera and Paddy Dow 😡

Another small rise up the ranks, will probably fall short of Top 100.

IMG_5912.jpeg

Finally cracked the top 20.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................%

1722768990691.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back