Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maintained rank at 13k. 3 weeks to go to get my aim of top 10k

Won my GWS prelim thanks to a last minute switch from Sheezel to Xerri C so will take next week off. Also made it in BFA but just making finals was a bonus this season.

Was too scared to look .
peekaboo episode 2 GIF by The Bachelor

Ended up ..
Youtube Reaction GIF

Looking .

Got 2492.
Bont 🔥 🍆
Brought in ADz 💕.

Got knocked out of a couple leagues thanks to small chol Charlie.

Onwards to next week..
Pip GIF

rocker_oz33 Scoops just watched Dart and Billy.
Scoops on the verge of becoming a Catters member purely.for.Billy 🐕
Dart's the alpha in the AFL player YouTuber space

Was too scared to look .
peekaboo episode 2 GIF by The Bachelor

Ended up ..
Youtube Reaction GIF

Looking .

Got 2492.
Bont 🔥 🍆
Brought in ADz 💕.

Got knocked out of a couple leagues thanks to small chol Charlie.

Onwards to next week..
Pip GIF
2,492 and bowled out a touch stiff, but Bont VC went Boonta for so many, was popular as.
Adz in the milestone game off chops
grill-master-dancing.gif
Curnow so consistent till everyone brought him in, but keys are like that.
Only good key is a 350k key off a lean spell / concussion

I'm heading in the right direction and happy with my score...
But, what would have been if I VC Bont instead of VC Flanders/ C Zorko.

That's 86 more point with one messed up move.
So, I've missed out on potentially a 2,657 score :eek:

Having spuds like Jackson & McKay didn't help either

1722819577418.png

2,492 and bowled out a touch stiff, but Bont VC went Boonta for so many, was popular as.
Adz in the milestone game off chops
View attachment 2069295
Curnow so consistent till everyone brought him in, but keys are like that.
Only good key is a 350k key off a lean spell / concussion

Darty out of the bargain bin was a steal.

Tiere Bis Unters Dach Rage GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Going better since he changed he's boots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a few weeks of meh scores I finally had a good week in this bloody campaigner of a game.

Didn't even bother posting my score last week as I was that annoyed. 😡

Ended up making the finals in 5\10 leagues which included my home league. Didn't make the finals in the 4 bigfooty and cash league that I was in. 😭

Teams at full strength apart from Fisher. :(

20240805_164218.jpg

After a few weeks of meh scores I finally had a good week in this bloody campaigner of a game.

Didn't even bother posting my score last week as I was that annoyed. 😡

Ended up making the finals in 5\10 leagues which included my home league. Didn't make the finals in the 4 bigfooty and cash league that I was in. 😭

Teams at full strength apart from Fisher. :(

View attachment 2069694
The SC Gods save their ire for the true savants of the caper, mate
They don't waste their time on the minnows, they go their hardest at those who dare challenge then.
And as the creator of the Roughy in its many-splendoured beauty and perennial crusher of souls in finals matchups, they decided to line you up off the edge of the square this year.
To intimidate the rest, to make an example of the people's champ and in doing so break all of our spirits.
A tale as old as time, you're basically Icarus, but with a new, improved recipe and superior taste in music
Don't ever let the bastards see you sweat, Juddy.
It's what Connor Menadue would have wanted . It's what Matty Rowell would have wanted if he hadn't overdosed on cooch. It's what Scoops would have wanted.
Now get out there and give those pricks hell in whatever comps you're still alive in, JM.

tumblr_8845315a8affc48605ee23d7af88e282_d699679c_500.gif

The SC Gods save their ire for the true savants of the caper, mate
They don't waste their time on the minnows, they go their hardest at those who dare challenge then.
And as the creator of the Roughy in its many-splendoured beauty and perennial crusher of souls in finals matchups, they decided to line you up off the edge of the square this year.
To intimidate the rest, to make an example of the people's champ and in doing so break all of our spirits.
A tale as old as time, you're basically Icarus, but with a new, improved recipe and superior taste in music
Don't ever let the bastards see you sweat, Juddy.
It's what Connor Menadue would have wanted . It's what Matty Rowell would have wanted if he hadn't overdosed on cooch. It's what Scoops would have wanted.
Now get out there and give those pricks hell in whatever comps you're still alive in, JM.

View attachment 2069838

Oh man that really made me so emotional reading that. 😂 The SC Gods have been after me these last few weeks no doubt but I'm determined to blast my new tunes that I've written at them and win at least a few my leagues my friend and get a semi respectable overall ranking from here. 😎👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back