Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible ....first week of Finals, and there'll be some sneaky Coaches looking to pull a rabbit from a hat

giphy-downsized.gif

Could you be enticed ? .....surely there's a deal to be done, that could change your mind

I used my luxury trade on Nank -> Xerri this week. Didn’t VC him though!

It’s all about finals now, and in the GWS league it’s a double chance against Gigantic . He’s got a strong team so I’ll keep my 2 trades for a week where I might get knocked out.

1000016866.jpg

Still holding on lol. Might use it to turf Fisher's carcass, just haven't needed to yet with Humphries and Dowling continuing to score well as cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might blow my last trade on Tholstrup to Phillipou next week if he makes it back.

I can then start Phillipou at F6 and send Mannagh back to the forwards bench for some cover.

Hopefully get Dawson back next week too so Dowling can be punted back to my midfield bench for some cover.

My defenders bench is looking thin though with Coffinfield and Schoenmaker, a donut on the menu if another defender is out.

Tough spot. 2 trades left

Finished top 4 in all 4 cashies.

Have Ridley, ideally would like Stewart but wouldn’t mind seeing what Humphries scores first? If s***, I can still trade Ridley to any other def that hasn’t played (Sinclair, NWM, Whitfield)?

If Kerch not back aswell, then f***

Tough spot.

Have Ridley, ideally would like Stewart but wouldn’t mind seeing what Humphries scores first? If s***, I can still trade Ridley to any other def that hasn’t played (Sinclair, NWM, Whitfield)?

If Kerch not back aswell, then f***
Take Whitfield after you get a look at Humph

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back