Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I might go Ridley to Dylan Moore up forward and then use Fisher/Humphries for my D6

Got around 560k for a ridley replacement, think Houston presents good value but Farrell seems to be taking a lot of the kick ins which is killing his scoring.

The other options that stand out are Ed Richards but risk of getting tagged and Hayden young who's been on a good run recently.

On SM-A326B using BigFooty.com mobile app

3 trades left. Only two I'm not happy with in my team are Dawson and Curnow. Have 190k, thinking Dawson to Treloar and keeping the last 2 for injuries during my cash league finals.

3 trades left. Only two I'm not happy with in my team are Dawson and Curnow. Have 190k, thinking Dawson to Treloar and keeping the last 2 for injuries during my cash league finals.
If Dawson doesn't return this week I was half thinking of trading him to Curnow

Everyone stay away from my boy Tom Stewart - if you can’t handle him at his worst, you don’t deserve him at his best

sassy tv show GIF by The Girlfriend Experience

No trades again. I'll hold onto my last trade until I cop a "going under the knife and will miss the remainder of the season".

Hopefully regain at least 2/3 of Kerch, Fisher and Freijah, which will give me a playing E on all lines except R3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be using 2 trades no matter what.

If I look like winning will just look to get cash in the bank. Though the two I'd like to cull probably play too early, certainly one does.

If I go the one up one down of Dawson & Oliver I could afford anyone. Mids look weak on paper with 2 defenders in there. It doesn't matter, especially at this stage of the season.

So I could go anyone of Butters, Merrett, Neale, Dunkley, LDU or even Stewart, Sinclair etc. Leaving cash for another upgrade hopefully after a week off in cashie. I'm drawn to LDU, Stewart or Sincs.

What would you do? Six trades left only 3K in le puswah.

1722419836254.png

If I look like winning will just look to get cash in the bank. Though the two I'd like to cull probably play too early, certainly one does.

If I go the one up one down of Dawson & Oliver I could afford anyone. Mids look weak on paper with 2 defenders in there. It doesn't matter, especially at this stage of the season.

So I could go anyone of Butters, Merrett, Neale, Dunkley, LDU or even Stewart, Sinclair etc. Leaving cash for another upgrade hopefully after a week off in cashie. I'm drawn to LDU, Stewart or Sincs.

View attachment 2064761
What would I do?

With that many trades left something stupid like:
Dowling and Richards to
102k spud and Nic Newman/Blakey

Loops galore. 3 extra premo’s to try and jag a decent score.

View attachment 2064761
Crazily good team with 6 trades left.

Yeah time to get the big guns in.
Oliver & Dawson to Butters & Rookie - get some $$$ ITB
Why Butters - he’s great to watch and has a few big games in him IMO

Crazily good team with 6 trades left.

Yeah time to get the big guns in.
Oliver & Dawson to Butters & Rookie - get some $$$ ITB
Why Butters - he’s great to watch and has a few big games in him IMO
Seems a bit boring, obvious & correct, while VainGlorious idea has more the dumb farkari that resonates with me.:drunk:

No trades again. I'll hold onto my last trade until I cop a "going under the knife and will miss the remainder of the season".

Hopefully regain at least 2/3 of Kerch, Fisher and Freijah, which will give me a playing E on all lines except R3.
Rumour on the north board Kerch is done for the year
Bone bruising

Rumour on the north board Kerch is done for the year
Bone bruising
Well a young fella with fame & fortune on the rise it's no wonder.

2 trades left and $5k in the bank. Ridley needs to go but only want to use 1 trade and hold the other.

Means I can grab either Yeo or NWM.

Thinking of just getting Yeo because I've pretty much lost interest in this season and at least he is a bit different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back